International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ... May I have a mug of coffee ??

wellcome michelle!!!!!
and S I don't know what are you talking about ..

I'm working on my homeworks right now ..

but I just want to say helloooooooo

I'm waiting for my coffee .. :)

Hello be real, I was asking what would you like to have in your Roza Iftar(breaking of fast)? Some people prefer to have fruits? Cappuccino is coffee with whipped cream!
And I was asking when is the month of Ramzan going to end and when is the Id-ul-Fitr going to be celebrated?

Congrats to Sud for the 5000 mark. His wise lines are always a treat to read. Cheers (Amigo style) from Costa Rica. :-D:up:

May I have vodka with the Cappuccino?

Hello all ^^

thanx alot for ur replys guys :) you made me happy :-D

thanks shalstudent :cool: for your warm welcome

thanks SUDHKAMP ^_^ for ur warm welcome

thanks Simosito , by the way Simosito since you are an Italian I was wondering all this time because i always see Spanish & Italian writing that ended with ! or ? you put it in the beginning of the words too not only before the end like here you wrote

¡Welcome! <<< like this :?: So, what is the use of it :-?

thanks be real :cool:

and S I don't know what are you talking about ..

:-( So bad

I thought my English is kind of good not that bad :cry:

Congratulations to Sud ^^

I have no specific topic 2 talk about :-?

We are still in summer vacation here in my country what about you guys ;-)

Hi, Michelle, welcome to the forums, you already met Sud, one of my buddies in the forum and Simosito as well. I hope you enjoy the friendly (and poetic) atmosphere, with guys like Amigo, Sud, PpPpPp, Sim, Paja Serbia, Sara, Miss_Solero, Bea, everyone!!
You don't need to talk about some specific topic, just post anything you have in mind, we'll be glad to read you.
We're in the middle of the rainy season in Costa Rica, right now it is raining heavily (it's not surprising anyway)
I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do.

Wil.

Last edited:
oh thanks a lot Wil_Ibanez for your warm welcome bro ^^

I think that I already start liking this forum and enjoyin just like you guys

because all people here are so kind :)

wow I adore rainy days your lucky

the weather here in my place is still Sooo hot

we can't stand without turning on the air-condition

and of course it's fine no wind nor rain nothing :-?

Really? well, rain is a blessing, I must admit, we have water 24/7, the summer is not as hot as it is in Spain for an example, and I'm sure Saudi Arabia is veeeery hot. Our rainy season starts in May and finishes in November.

PD: Check my weather reports in Fun and Games. :-D:up:

I checked your weather report, 7 out of 10!

yes it's blessing , don't you know that we in Riyadh the capital of Saudia Arabia last year no rain come to us in the rain season :-( actually we don't have rain season but it comes in winter usually :-D

I like rain but we don't have as a result living in a desert :-?

yes spain is nothing comparing to us :-D

when i went there in August the hottest month ever i didn't miss my home because it's hot as may here :-D

but thanks God for air-condition & swimming pool :cool:

we have a very long summer :up:till the end of November and the beginning of December ;-) but the real hottest months are June ,July & August

OK i'll go to check it right now :cool::up:

thanks bro

Last edited:
Congrats to Sud for the 5000 mark. His wise lines are always a treat to read. Cheers (Amigo style) from Costa Rica. :-D:up:

May I have vodka with the Cappuccino?

Congratulations to Sud for his approaching to Amigo's milestone! :-D

P
Thanks friends, it is possible only because of your continuouis support. But I miss amigos4 at the moment. I remember how he made me go for the 500 mark and cheered me on and then again for the 1000 mark.

I also wish to thank Shalstudent, Nain, Rmsh16(Rasna), Beascarpetta, Banderas, Dr. Azami Asli, be real, Simosito, Gayanah, Bhaisahab, Proof.beh, Wil_Ibanez, blueye, Atlaisha, Stuartnz,Heidita, Paja.Serbia, Roukaya, RonBee, Anglika, Tdol, Red5 and all the others in the forums who have been very good and patient to read my posts and respond to them.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Last edited:
Congrats!!! VIP member!! Keep up the good work.

Hello, amigos! Amigo has just returned from a family outing on the beaches in San Diego, California! What a great time we had!

I missed having access to the Internet...and I am now enjoying reading all of the messages that were posted while I was at the beach!

It's good to be back!

Cheers,
Amigo

Welcome back, Amigo. We thought you had given up on the forum.

Welcome back, Amigo. We thought you had given up on the forum.
Amigo will never give up!!!! :up:

What did I miss while I was away?;-)

Hello .....

wellcome back amigo ..
well , you missed alot
S got married , shal have a new baby , wil started learning japanese and ronbee became the most famous singer ..

hhhhhh

I missed a lot myself but we sure miss you ...

Hello .....

wellcome back amigo ..
well , you missed alot
S got married , shal have a new baby , wil started learning japanese and ronbee became the most famous singer ..

hhhhhh

I missed a lot myself but we sure miss you ...
WOW!!!! I sure missed a lot of good stuff while I was on vacation!! ;-)

So, Shal had another baby! That makes BabyShal2!!! :up:

oh wait a sec ... you didn't believe that, did you ?

Don't believe it !!!!!

I was just kidding .. sorry !!
WOW! I thought Shal set a new record for having a baby! I'm away for a week and she gives birth!!! :cool:;-) I knew she was a miracle worker... :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back