International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm going to a meeting for the school newspaper I'm working on (do you remember 168, the one I was resuscitating?) and for the students' website.

I hope everything will be fine.

In 30 minutes I'll be under the rain, looking for a bus. And this meeting is outside...

Cheers,
Sim

Today I'm going to a meeting for the school newspaper I'm working on (do you remember 168, the one I was resuscitating?) and for the students' website.

I hope everything will be fine.

In 30 minutes I'll be under the rain, looking for a bus. And this meeting is outside...

Cheers,
Sim
Wish you all the best, take your Raincoat along with you!

I had an umbrella but it wasn't helpful, really.
We did half "Collettivo" in a garage but, while we were talking, a guard arrived and asked us to leave. He was very kind and we did change place.
Our "Collettivo" continued near a bank (we had cover) and, when we ended, we were all happy and wet.

I took the bus with 3 of those guys (Andrea, maybe a Fancesca and another one) and I finally got home.

The newspaper will born and maybe it will be printed too!

The website is going to be really cool...

Hey guys, check this out!

Helloooooooooooo to everybody ! How are you ? mmm....I can smell my lovely cappucino.............. it`s happy to be there again !
So , can I get cup of cappucino , Amigo ?
By the way , where are you , Amigo , maybe you `re sleeping and dreaming Sud is not online this evening :lol: Why ?????
Anyway , I`ll be back for my cappucino !!!:-D

Helloooooooooooo to everybody ! How are you ? mmm....I can smell my lovely cappucino.............. it`s happy to be there again !
By the way , where are you , Amigo , maybe you `re sleeping and dreaming Sud is not online this evening :lol: Why ?????

Here you go:

images

P

Hey, Azami... Hope you are enjoying you cappuccino...
I am wondering --- can you speak Russian? Because, as far as I know, people from Azerbaijan spoke Russian almost like the primary language back at the times when it was a part of the USSR. So do you?
And is this group, Learning English, still functioning? I tried to join but since people never seem to post there, I left...
Cheers to you...

Last edited:
Hi guys , how are you all ?

Yammm, I want my cappuccino too ... but I can't I'm fasting this month (Ramadan)

I'm in the library right now !!

I'm bored .. I have a class an hour later ..

but that's fine I'll finish at 4 o'clock , I'll return to the hostel and I'll have a nice "breakfast" ...
:)

cheers

Happy Ramzan to you be real and all others. How was your 'Roza Iftar'? Did you take fruits in it? When is Id?

Hmmmm... I see that there hasn't been much activity here for about a week. How are all my friends doing? And Where is AMIGO?/??

We really missed you Shal! How were your Onam celebrations?
Amigo is writing some treatise on Humorous verses and shall be back in couple of days.

Hello guys

I'm new here ^^

I'm glad to be here with you people

may you accept me as a new friend

I'd like to practice my English because it's not pretty well

So , please correct my structure and tenses << these things killing me I can't control them thought I keep studying

But I know because I'm not practicing it's poor

that's why I was thinking of join this Topic ;-)

mmm what are you talking about may I join you guys :oops:

Hello guys

I'm new here ^^

So , please correct my structure and tenses << these things killing me I can't control them thought I keep studying

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to the Cafe and be a part of this large group. You already became a member and a friend as soon as you posted on this thread.

I am sure that members on this forum would be glad to assist you.

You may, ofcourse, join in the cafe right away. There is no topic as such. Just discuss anything that you like.
:up::up::-D:-D

Hello guys

I'm new here ^^

Welcome to the International Cafe, have a cup of cappuccino and chat with the regulars like Proof, Wil_Ibanez, amigos, shal, beascarpetta etc.
Amigos is the owner of the restaurant.
Just a great place to discuss anything you want.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

I feel great!
Today I have to translate 5 sentences from Ancient Greek to Italian and I'm going to study a coeur 9 lines from Lucretio's "De Rerum Natura".

I shan't post again today. Maybe in the late evening (18-19 pm).

See you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back