International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Mad-ox for his 1000 mark, way to go, buddy! :-D:up:
May we quote you on that, Wil? ;-) (Mad-Ox originated the "What is your favorite quotation" thread!)

May we quote you on that, Wil? ;-) (Mad-Ox originated the "What is your favorite quotation" thread!)

We must quote you on your records:

Congrats to you, Amigo, for your being in the edge of getting a new hit by reaching 9,000 posts! ;-)

The same congrats to our lad Sim for his 800 Golden Posts!

Good job boy! :up:

Many thanks,
P

Hi, everybody!
Seems like I always stop by when it is quiet. I feel particularly disappointed by Amigo being off-line because I am still awaiting the story about why a camel became a mascot of the Cafe. Yesterday, Amigo sounded like he was ready to tell this story..
Looks like poor Simosito has recovered. I am glad. All those vomitings and fevers gave me chills to read. I can relate to the fever thing. It is my favorite excuse when I want to get out of something. I just say, "Oh, I don't know... I think I have fever..."

Umm... Goodness. I can't recall the name of the person who serves coffee... I guess I will have to wave... Hope he will pay attention.... "Yes, sir, can I have a cup of hot green tea, sugar and lemon, and a swiss ROLL? And I mean ROLL, not a chocolate bar. Thank you. You are so swift, like a wind."

images
images

Here you are, NanetteDee

It seems Simosito is fit and back in Cafe with a sense of duty. Kudos to you Sim. And thanks for serving that coffee and Swiss roll to the guest.
Another homophone Roll and role! ND do you know what are homophones?

Why are we talking about homophones. Did someone kick a bawl (alas, poor verb!) instead of a ball?

I would like some.... swiss chocolate is the best in the world :D
Welcome to the International Cafe Mielisa85! Here you can chat with the regulars and also have a cup of Cappuccino(coffee with whipped milk). Off course you can also demand anything else you desire, the Chef Amigo and his party would be grateful to serve you in the Cafe. (SIM has already served you the swiss chocolate, hope Wil won't mind!)
Wish you would become regular in cafe.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Thank you for your kind welcome :D I would love some cappucino and would love to meet and chat with some interesting people.... hope I'll be regular in this cafe :D

Thank you for your kind welcome :D I would love some cappucino and would love to meet and chat with some interesting people.... hope I'll be regular in this cafe :D
Hi, Melisa85! Welcome to the Cafe'! I believe you may be the first Bosnian to visit us! I hope you will visit us often!

Next time, please feel free to bring along Melisa01, Melisa02, Melisa03, Melisa04... the more the merrier! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi, Melisa85! Welcome to the Cafe'! I believe you may be the first Bosnian to visit us! I hope you will visit us often!

Next time, please feel free to bring along Melisa01, Melisa02, Melisa03, Melisa04... the more the merrier! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

I'm glad that I'm the first one but I hope that I wont be the last... I am really glad that I found this website that could really help me with my English and of course u'll be hearing a lot from me :smilecol:

It seems Simosito is fit and back in Cafe with a sense of duty. Kudos to you Sim. And thanks for serving that coffee and Swiss roll to the guest.
Another homophone Roll and role! ND do you know what are homophones?
Homophones? Are those the twin guys that look alike yet possess entirely different personalities?
And, Simosito, the green tea and the swiss roll was yummy, just what I wanted. Thank you!
By the way, I like the expression "to kick a bawl". It can be another nonce-word and mean "all of a sudden, to shout out loud".

Dear friends, I have a sad news to share. Yesterday, terrorists planted a series of bombs in our national capital New Delhi. In these serials blasts on Saturday, some 20 innocent people have been killed and more than 100 injured. The forum condols the death of those killed in such cowardly attack. And prays that may God give strength, to the relatives and friends of those killed in this heinous crime, to bear this inconsolable pain.

The forums also condemns such acts of violence which are nothing but a blot on the face of humanity in the name of religion.

The forums also pray to God that these terrorists monsters be wiped out from the face of the earth! Let there be peace on Earth!

Amen.

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP

Dear friends, I have a sad news to share. Yesterday, terrorists planted a series of bombs in our national capital New Delhi. In these serials blasts on Saturday, some 20 innocent people have been killed and more than 100 injured. The forum condols the death of those killed in such cowardly attack. And prays that may God give strength, to the relatives and friends of those killed in this heinous crime, to bear this inconsolable pain.

The forums also condemns such acts of violence which are nothing but a blot on the face of humanity in the name of religion.

The forums also pray to God that these terrorists monsters be wiped out from the face of the earth! Let there be peace on Earth!

Amen.

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP

Amen!

I also hope that someday soon all the terrorists will be send off to hell!

P

Amen.

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP
Amen.

I am very sorry to hear that. It is a horrible news. I do want to hope that sooner or later there will be the time on Earth when terrorism is a long gone history.
I am sending you my moral support and the warmest hugs.
Sincerely, Nanette

Amen.

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP
SUDH, each evening I pray that terrorism will be rejected by all freedom-loving citizens of the world. Sadly, it is still supported in countries that fail to see the threat to world peace! May we all remain safe from the barbaric acts of individuals, groups, and state institutions that support such insanity!

Cheers,
Amigo

Good job Sim!

I'm glad taht I have Tabriz nuts to serve you:

iranian-pistachio_01.jpg

So yuuummy!! :-D

P

FUSTUK WOW. I adore it. Sorry friends I'm not posting at the moment, coz I'm really busy with Ramadan. I just want to say to you Ramadan kareem to you and all Muslims. And pray for me please I'm 40 KG Ooo what a tragedy.
xxxx
Bye.

FUSTUK WOW. I adore it. Sorry friends I'm not posting at the moment, coz I'm really busy with Ramadan. I just want to say to you Ramadan kareem to you and all Muslims. And pray for me please I'm 40 KG Ooo what a tragedy.

xxxx

Bye.
Ramzan Kareem to you and all,

SUDHKAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back