International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUSTUK WOW. I adore it. Sorry friends I'm not posting at the moment, coz I'm really busy with Ramadan. I just want to say to you Ramadan kareem to you and all Muslims. And pray for me please I'm 40 KG Ooo what a tragedy.

xxxx

Bye.
Devil's tear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you so thin?????? You have us all worried about your health! Come to the Cafe' more often...we'll add some meat to your skinny little bones!!! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Ramzan Kareem to you and all,

SUDHKAMP

Happy Ramadan!

I'm really afraid to hear it, DT! I'm also thin, but not as skinny as you are!!

You should be aware of that if you are fasting at the moment, it really does hurt your health!! ;-)

P

Happy Ramadan!

I'm really afraid to hear it, DT! I'm also thin, but not as skinny as you are!!

You should be aware of that if you are fasting at the moment, it really does hurt your health!! ;-)

P
Dear friends, after the Id, why don't you slow down your fasting?:roll:

Dear Devil's Tear! Cheer up! I am only 6 kg ahead of you and never considered it as a drama, much less a tragedy. Think of all those advantages that people like you and I have. We require little room to nap (so can take a nap vurtually in any black hole), we can squeeze anywhere, even between a driver's and a passenger's seats. We aslo don't need much food and we can run faster than anybody because the wind carries us.
Keep up on the lighter note, my friend.:up:

guys i have a verse for the International Cooffee:

Es kafi und es gipfeli muess ich am morge ha,
es kafi und es gipfeli suscht fat de tag nid a.

am morge früeh de wecker schellet, dkatz nimmt en satz und de fido bellet, de papagei krächtzet es isch zum gruse und de goldfisch furtzet zum aquarium use.....

i ghei vom bett us, lieg am bode und kami vor schmerze fast nüme roode..
seinzig wo min tag ka rette aber slanget wiider nid was würdi wette;
fürnes kafi und es gipfeli!!!

ohni kafi ohni gipfeli macht släbe doch kei sinn!!!!:-D;-)

Would you translate it, please?

What about an English translation?

Today I failed my language practise exam and I'm very sad about it :( I just wanted to share and to promise that next time I'll pass it with the highest grade and then I could enroll my final year at the University of English language and literature :D
p.s. I need some chocolate A.S.A.P.

Today I failed my language practise exam and I'm very sad about it :( I just wanted to share and to promise that next time I'll pass it with the highest grade and then I could enroll my final year at the University of English language and literature :D

Don't worry , you'll do better next time, don't be so sad about it :-D:up:
The Cafe is out of chocolate, but there is elephant stew yet (yummiiii) ;-):up:

Hallo everyboday..
I wanna say Happy Ramadan, for all of you.

And I wish you all a good morning.....

Don't worry , you'll do better next time, don't be so sad about it :-D:up:
The Cafe is out of chocolate, but there is elephant stew yet (yummiiii) ;-):up:
Melisa, don't get disheartened, you are the brightest student in the class and certainly you would pass the exams with highest grade and position.
Certainly we would give you any amount of chocolates you want. You require how many metric tons?(Also, by the orders of amigo, no non-veg would be served in the cafe. Idli-Samabar, chatni is the new favourite of the Cafe.)

M, why don't you try Idli-Sambar-chatni!

Thanx a lot for ur support :D I have the same exam next Friday so I will be glad to let u all know how did it go... and for the case of not having chocolate, u will have to double my portion next time :D I think that one metric tone will be enough haha :p
thanx :D

I don't know what Idli-Sambar-chatni is but it looks delicious :-D:up:

Anyway, elephant stew is still my favourite!

Thanx a lot for ur support :D I have the same exam next Friday so I will be glad to let u all know how did it go... and for the case of not having chocolate, u will have to double my portion next time :D I think that one metric tone will be enough haha :p
thanx :D

A fail is a gate to the world of victory! My friend Sudh well said that you are the brightest student in the class and certainly you would pass the exams with highest grade and position.

Don't disappoint till you have God!

Have fun ;-)

So sad that whenever I try to stop by, no one talks to me in this place... Oh well... I am self-sufficient anyway....

Go on, we are listening.

Hello!!

This is Shal from India. Talking of weather, its very very hot here and its like sitting in an oven!! Sleeveless tops are the in thing and I don't see one person without a google on!!

When I read this(Google) I thohgt of people(commons of India) who stare at girls like a search engine

The weather of Kerala is not hot now a days. It was raining heavily for the last two weeks . So that we had warm weather........

Hallo everyboday..
I wanna say Happy Ramadan, for all of you.

And I wish you all a good morning.....

Hello Mary!!!

Same to you......wishing a nice weather too in the coming days........

Cheers:roll:

Hello!!

This is Shal from India. Talking of weather, its very very hot here and its like sitting in an oven!! Sleeveless tops are the in thing and I don't see one person without a google on!!

When I read this(Google) I thohgt of people(commons of India) who stare at girls like a search engine

The weather of Kerala is not hot now a days. It was raining heavily for the last two weeks . So that we had warm weather........
Hello Keralite, nice to see your postings in the cafe after a very long time.
I think your reaction to Shal's posting is quite late, she made this statement on 8th of April 2008. Also, I believe(which Shal may corroborate later) that Shal wanted to write Goggle (dark glasses) but by mistake ended up writing Google.

I believe you would understand.
BTW would you like to have some Idli-SAmbar-Chatni, a hot favourite in the Cafe these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back