International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
just take some Panadols, a hot chocolate and relax!!;-) It's not the undergoing of the world.... :roll:

Gueti Besserig Simi!!!

Health update:

My stomach feels better but my temperature is quite high 38.1 C.

I hate being sick!
Hang in there, Sim! We'll send Nurse Miss Solero Exotic to take your temperature! :up:

Hello, NanetteDee! Welcome to the International Cafe'! This is THE place to be for fun, sun, and seeing everyone!!! I hope you will become a frequent visitor!

By the way, are you related to my favorite actress Sandra Dee????? :)

Enjoy your cappuccino while I try to figure out today's menu! Do you have a favorite food item we should prepare for you?

Cheers,
Chef Amigo
Hello, Amigo! Thank you for the welcome and I have to regretfully admit that at least for now I don't seem to be a frequent visitor to this place. Yet the place IS warm and friendly, I can tell. Well, maybe, except there was too much coffee when I last dropped by. (I actually like just a tiny little bit coffee with my milk and sugar.) But even that was great, I took it as a token of a friendly welcome.
I do hope to become a regular on the UsingEnglish, I feel like I belong to places like that with all my love for languages... Just, please, give me time to look around; reading and THINKING English is still a task for me... an asignment.
As for my favorite food... Hmm... Can I have Shrimp A La Russ, please? And no fries, thank you.

Welcome again NannetteDee, sure your order would be served in no time. Taoday's special in the Cafe is Idli-Sambar-Chatni from India and it is on the house and amigos has declared that non-veg won't be served in the International Cafe as a gesture of non-violence.
Keep visiting often!

The non-veg won't be served? Hmmm... What a predicament I am in indeed... And is it just the today's special or the permanent rule? Well... I cannot say I am a big meat eater, not a big eater in general.... Yet I am not a vegetarian either. I eat chicken sometimes, even BBQ on occasions... Ah! I hope you will still give me a cup of your yummy cappuccino even if I mis-spelled it. Perchance, even a doughnut....

LOL....Heidita has become Miss Welcome Wagon of 2008!!!! :up::up::up:;-)

Yes I have...I only missed the newcomer nanette!;-)
Hi everybody!
how are you, and was your day???

anyone can help me to get a black coffee???
Now, this is my kind of woman!!! A black coffee! I would like one too!:drinking:

"First I believe, then I am Christian and only then I am Catholic"

Very clever , simo!:up:

Attention Cafe' Patrons:

Our dear friend, P has reached the 1900 post benchmark! Congratulations, Prince of Tabriz!!!! We are proud of you!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thank you very much! If I had no one like you or my other friends, we would now see something like 190 instead of 190*10!! ;-):up:

Can someone please tell me if right now we are in the black hole or are we still trying to create it. :-?

No we are not in a black hole but in the Universe! Everything falling in a black hole can not be out of it at all and things in the black hole will actually be decomposed into their atoms and their ingredients so called in physics 'Basic Particles'! How come we are living in your black hole?? ;-):-D

38.5 °C I'm really burning! Fever, I've got fever...

Come to me baby!! My land is getting cold! So damn cold I'm feeling now because temperature is about 15 °C! I should go for finding some warm jacket in my closet.

I pray for your sickness to get improved soon!

P form Tabriz!

Hey, P! I'll send you a homemade quilt to keep your little feetsies warm!!!! :)

Cheers,
A

No, we don't serve alcohols in the Cafe.
Would you like to have some milk?

Would you like to have some swiss chocolates instead, they have suddenly become very popular these days!:roll:

How about some vodka-filled swiss chocolate.

No we are not in a black hole but in the Universe! Everything falling in a black hole can not be out of it at all and things in the black hole will actually be decomposed into their atoms and their ingredients so called in physics 'Basic Particles'! How come we are living in your black hole?? ;-):-D

P form Tabriz!

This would be great........finally we all become one!!!:lol:

Finally I feel better!
No fever (36.8 C) and my stomach is getting better.

I'm drinking an Hibiscus Tea and I'm really happy, I'm able to type on the keyboard again!

Finally I feel better!
No fever (36.8 C) and my stomach is getting better.

I'm drinking an Hibiscus Tea and I'm really happy, I'm able to type on the keyboard again!
Everyone at forums wishes you a speedy recovery! Take care.:up:

Your L.F.
SUDHKAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back