International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning !
I just spot this delicious food_Idli-Sambar-Chatni_It looks enchanting ...
I`m eager to know how it tastes , I wonder are there many pepper and salt in it - because I like that one .
Could you offer me this food , it`s Ramadan and I like to eat as much as I can , because I`m too thin ...
Anyway , see you all , sooooooooooooooooon !

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

The white object above is Idli(it is half eaten hence not round in shape, the brown thing is Sambar and the smaller two bowls have Chilli Chatni(red-paste) and Coconut Chatni(white paste). It has been served on a banana leaf.

Thanks wil, for presenting the Idli-Sambar-Chatni to the Cafe.
Now amigos can also serve South Indian recipe in the Cafe.

CHEERS(AMIGO STYLE)

SUDHKAMP
Now ma

SUD , I wish I could see the picture:-( it refuses to appear:lol:
You made me feel curios :) I copied the name of the dish and search for a picture in google ..Yummmmy:-o it looks delicious:up:

Italian is a more difficult than English :-?but I liked it very much dear (AMICO)..!!!!!:cool:

I think I'm ganna try to learn Italian finally !!:)

Well, good luck.

For my Indian friends:

how is called that dish made of fried onion-balls?

Eid Mobarak Every BOdy !!!!!!

Tomorrow Is Eid !!!!!!!

Yeah !!!!!!!!

Tomorrow Is Eid !!!!!!!

Yeah !!!!!!!!

Yes , we`re celebrating , too , be real !
Happy holiday to you ,too!
By the way , I see you changed your avatar few moments ago -What is it ?

Well, good luck.

For my Indian friends:

how is called that dish made of fried onion-balls?
Sim perhaps you are referring to "Pakoda" or more commonly called "Bhajiya". First the "Chana dal" powder paste is mixed with chilly powder and then some tasty things like Onion pieces and some heated oil is put and then some water is added to make a thin paste. Then it is fried in oil which is boiling hot.
I have never heard of something made of onion balls. Onion is cut in smaller pieces else it would be very difficult to deep fry it.
The "Bhajiya" (also called "Pakods") are extremly tasty and very much in demand. During rainy season you eat "Bhajiya" and have some "ginger tea" alongwith it.:up:

Sim you just come to INDIA and you would never feel like going back, there are so many vegetarian dishes which are so tasty that you would stop eating non-vegetarian food. :cool::-D;-)

Asli, Do you mean the one that shows hands with HENNA women in UAE are used to put "henna" on their hands in the special occasions like EID !!!!

And Happy Holidays !!!!

Yes , we`re celebrating , too , be real !
Happy holiday to you ,too!
By the way , I see you changed your avatar few moments ago -What is it ?
During my childhood, we used to sort out players with one who was odd person in the group of three or we used to make two teams with those who had open palms and those who had backside of palm up.
be real is still playing that game of "patte padana"(choosing the partner and turn game).:up:

Asli, Do you mean the one that shows hands with HENNA women in UAE are used to put "henna" on their hands in the special occasions like EID !!!!

And Happy Holidays !!!!
Thanks , be real for information and women in Azerbaijan are using `henna` in some occasions , too.
It`s special occasion for me now , too.Because I`m posting 500th there in my lovely Cafe which created by our lovely Chief and which I found my first friends there , Sud , Amigo and others .

Tomorrow Is Eid !!!!!!!

Yeah !!!!!!!!
Eid Mubarak Dr. Azami Asli and be real.
I believe it is still two days for Eid as it is new Moon tomorrow night and you celebrate Eid only subject to the appearance of Moon one day early. Else it is a day later than the new moon, i.e., on the completion of 30 days of Rozas(fasting) of Ramzan.

During my childhood, we used to sort out players with one who was odd person in the group of three or we used to make two teams with those who had open palms and those who had backside of palm up.
be real is still playing that game of "patte padana"(choosing the partner and turn game).:up:

join me S ... Let's play !!!:cool:

Thanks , be real for information and women in Azerbaijan are using `henna` in some occasions , too.
It`s special occasion for me now , too.Because I`m posting 500th there in my lovely Cafe which created by our lovely Chief and which I found my first friends there , Sud , Amigo and others .

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!! :-D
you're a senior member now :cool:

join me S ... Let's play !!!:cool:
Come on be real hide and I am going to seek you.
1..2...3..............5..............10.......................20.................99...100

I am here and trying to find you...............................

Hey , friends , what is this game thing ? I want to know too ...
Sud ?

OOoh , be real CONGRATULATIONS to you , too.
It`s 1001th post above , like your threads AMAZING !We`re both completed ours (500 & 1000) today !!!

Yeah !!!!!!

that calls for celebrations !!!!!!

Where are you S, I'm still hiding some where ..

Yeah !!!!!!

that calls for celebrations !!!!!!

Where are you S, I'm still hiding some where ..
You are behind that Red Hand painted with Henna.

Now I shall hide and you seek me.

Oh you found me ~.~

your turn .. hide ...

1..2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>100

where are you????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back