International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are all such pessimists!! I must say that amigo and WIll's verses are just great!!!!!! Although one can discuss if i am really from the alps or not!!!:-D;-)

But: SWIISSS CHOCOLATE IS REALLY THE BEST ONE!!!!!

you are all such pessimists!! I must say that amigo and WIll's verses are just great!!!!!! Although one can discuss if i am really from the alps or not!!!:-D;-)

But: SWIISSS CHOCOLATE IS REALLY THE BEST ONE!!!!!

I just got the news about the Swiss Chocolate,
just cannot resist bring me a full big plate!;-)

Belgium chocolate is really nice too. :)

Wait a minute, Costa Rican chocolate is very good too :-D:up:

But I'm starting to like Swiss chocolate :up:

Wait a minute, Costa Rican chocolate is very good too :-D:up:

But I'm starting to like Swiss chocolate :up:
Wait a minute! What about Hershey's chocolate????? Yummmmmmmmmmmm!! :up:

I just read the news you put in your note! I also wish to thank you for that link by posting too! I'm so interested in seeing who will win the arm-wrestling match tomorrow! :)

Many thanks,
P
I wonder how much that arm wrestling competition is going to cost?????? :roll:

I wonder how much that arm wrestling competition is going to cost?????? :roll:

Maybe Billions of dollars or so much more than this amount!!!!

An interesting point about the experiment is:

Fears have emerged that the collider could produce black holes that could suck up anything around them -- including the whole Earth. Such fears prompted legal actions in the U.S. and Europe to halt the operation of the Large Hadron Collider, alleging safety concerns regarding black holes and other phenomena that could theoretically emerge!!!!

It would cost the all the world's people lives!

P

Maybe Billions of dollars or so much more than this amount!!!!

An interesting point about the experiment is:

Fears have emerged that the collider could produce black holes that could suck up anything around them -- including the whole Earth. Such fears prompted legal actions in the U.S. and Europe to halt the operation of the Large Hadron Collider, alleging safety concerns regarding black holes and other phenomena that could theoretically emerge!!!!

It would cost the all the world's people lives!

P
Hell's bells, P! Maybe we should all say good-bye to each other now! I'll see you on the bus to Paradise!!!! :up:

Hell's bells, P! Maybe we should all say good-bye to each other now! I'll see you on the bus to Paradise!!!! :up:

If I were them, I would say to everybody that "Earth is going to be hard as hell to get to after that"!!! Maybe there won't be any sign of a planet which is called Earth in the Universe!!!

But I think that 2 or 3 particles ain't gonna hurt anybody!!!

If I were them, I would say to everybody that "Earth is going to be hard as hell to get to after that"!!! Maybe there won't be any sign of a planet which is called Earth in the Universe!!!

But I think that 2 or 3 particles ain't gonna hurt anybody!!!
OK, P! I'll trust you this time!!!!! :up:

I bet you would love to be present for the Big Bang tomorrow! (Oops, it's already 'tomorrow' in Tabriz!)

good evening everybody...

Mary Kory is new...
and she came out of the blue!!;-)

Welcome to the cafe, Miss Mary, let me introduce you to the troop: will , the guitarist, Amigos, the boss, Mister P the detective, Miss solero, Wills girlfriend, Sudkamp, my boyfriend.....

Mary Kory is new...
and she came out of the blue!!;-)

Welcome to the cafe, Miss Mary, let me introduce you to the troop: will , the guitarist, Amigos, the boss, Mister P the detective, Miss solero, Wills girlfriend, Sudkamp, my boyfriend.....
LOL....Heidita has become Miss Welcome Wagon of 2008!!!! :up::up::up:;-)

That was taken from some Sci Fi program, right?
No! That was taken from one of P's physics classes!

This smashing particles adventure is truly amazing...and WAY over my head to comprehend!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back