International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenk you all...
Really you made me so shy of your kinddness...:oops::oops::oops:

Originally Posted by amigos4
Hi, Mary Kory! How are you today? :up:
Hi, amigos4! I'm so fine, what about you?

Mary Kory is new...
and she came out of the blue!!;-)

Welcome to the cafe, Miss Mary, let me introduce you to the troop: will , the guitarist, Amigos, the boss, Mister P the detective, Miss solero, Wills girlfriend, Sudkamp, my boyfriend.....

Hi, Mary Kory! How are you today? :up:
Welcome to the forums Mary Kory, I believe since Wil is busy with Chocolates, I am busy pacifying the guns, P has gone to the laboratory, perhaps only amigos is only choice available .......... to keep you in good humour.;-)
Have a cup of cappuccino(with that difficult spelling) and have fun in the Cafe.:-D

Cheers(amigo style)

SUDHKAMP

Thenk you all...
Really you made me so shy of your kinddness...:oops::oops::oops:

Hi, amigos4! I'm so fine, what about you?
Hi, Mary Kory! Please call me Amigo! :up:

I am fine, also! I hope you are enjoying your visits to the forums! We do not have many Syrians stopping by to visit! So, it is an added pleasure to have you join us!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hell's bells, P! Maybe we should all say good-bye to each other now! I'll see you on the bus to Paradise!!!! :up:

Now this my friend I call betrayal. I hold a good place for you in Hell and you are off to Paradise.

You cant do this, especially to ones who are evil :evil: enough to be in Hell.

BEWARE MY FRIEND!!:twisted:

good evening everybody...

hi and welcome!

I'm Simosito, and I spend a lot of time looking for autographs.

(Today, by the way, I'm looking for John Grogan's (the writer) email...)

maybe I'm just stupid but I can find only a "Send to a friend" button in that page...
Hi, Sim! No, you are not 'stupid'! The e-mail link at the bottom of the page will take you to 'share with a friend'! I should have che3cked it out further before I sent you the link!

Try the following: john.grogan @ marleyandme .com

Good luck!

Amigo

Hi everybody!
how are you, and was your day???

anyone can help me to get a black coffee???

Hi everybody!
how are you, and was your day???

anyone can help me to get a black coffee???

Hi, MK! One cup of black coffee coming up in a flash!

Enjoy! ;-)

Hi, Mary Kory!! sometimes I leave my usual duties with the chocolates to say hi to my buddies! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the friendly atmosphere here as we all I do.

My recommendation: Elephant Stew (Amigo's secret recipe!)

Last edited:
Yes! The elephant stew is marvelous! But, be sure you don't choke on the tusk!!!!

Cheers,

Chef Amigo

P, you have the biggest flyswatter I have ever seen!!!! :)

Hello Madam Kory! (Your surname reminds me of Marie Curie!!!)

I wish to welcome your entrance to the Forum! I'm detective P and am at your service to catch all the annoying bugs spinning around! ;-):up:

Cheers,
P

finaly, someome knows me
yes, i'm Madam Kory...

to tell you the truth, my nick name is Mary Kory, i chose it because i think have alot of in common things with her.

finaly, someome knows me
yes, i'm Madam Kory...

to tell you the truth, my nick name is Mary Kory, i chose it because i think have alot of in common things with her.
Hope you get two Nobel prizes and also a husband who also deserves a Nobel Prize!:up:

SWIISSS CHOCOLATE IS REALLY THE BEST ONE!!!!!

Yesss, ma'am! And so are swisss rolllzzz, pardon my spelling, I am a learner anyway, and I am a newbie, another one besides Mary Kory unless I missed someone else. I tried to read the thread from the start but failed. A bit too much reading (at a time) for me.
Hello and will you please welcome me?

Yesss, ma'am! And so are swisss rolllzzz, pardon my spelling, I am a learner anyway, and I am a newbie, another one besides Mary Kory unless I missed someone else. I tried to read the thread from the start but failed. A bit too much reading (at a time) for me.
Hello and will you please welcome me?
Hi ND, you are most welcome to the International Cafe! A place where you can have your cup of cappuccino(coffee with with whipped milk) and chat with all the regulars like, Wil_Ibanez, Proof.beh, Simosito, Nain, Shalstudent, Beascarpetta and of course the owner of this Cafe amigos4.
I am the humble unpaid waiter of the cafe and my job is to welcome all the guests. Would you like to have some coffee dear friend from Russia!
(Your avatar looks more like a red rabbit and I think I have recieved you in another thread also!)

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Hi ND, you are most welcome to the International Cafe! A place where you can have your cup of cappuccino(coffee with with whipped milk) and chat with all the regulars like, Wil_Ibanez, Proof.beh, Simosito, Nain, Shalstudent, Beascarpetta and of course the owner of this Cafe amigos4.
I am the humble unpaid waiter of the cafe and my job is to welcome all the guests. Would you like to have some coffee dear friend from Russia!
(Your avatar looks more like a red rabbit and I think I have recieved you in another thread also!)

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP
Thank you, L.F., you are very sweet, except I am a woodchuck, not a rabbit. Don't you recognize me? The one who chucks wood at other woodchucks around the woods so they all have to be doctored by a doctor.
Of course I would love a cup of cappuccino (even if I have to check the spelling twice while typing it) and I hope everybody on here will join. Can we have swiss rolls with that?:-D
Affectionatelly,
Nanette

Hello, NanetteDee! Welcome to the International Cafe'! This is THE place to be for fun, sun, and seeing everyone!!! I hope you will become a frequent visitor!

By the way, are you related to my favorite actress Sandra Dee????? :)

Enjoy your cappuccino while I try to figure out today's menu! Do you have a favorite food item we should prepare for you?

Cheers,
Chef Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back