New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Beth, and welcome. :hi: I can't see much of a problem there, though it may get confusing for them to find what they posted. Wouldn't it be simpler to get them to open an account? ;-)

Red5 said:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi all,

I am from Singapore.... :lol:

BCF said:
Red5 said:
New Members

Hi all,

Hi, BCF!

:hi:

yuwen_sure said:
hi everybody.
I'm from China.
I'm glad to find this website.

Is that your picture? :)

Welcome to our forum. :hi:

(Say: "I'm glad to have found this website." Or: "I'm glad I found this website.")

:)

hi everyone. I only want to introduce myself. what should i tell you? I'm from germany. I learned english for already 6 years, but it's still miserable. I hope you'll understand me. glad to be here.

doro said:
hi everyone. I only want to introduce myself. what should i tell you? I'm from germany. I learned english for already 6 years, but it's still miserable. I hope you'll understand me. glad to be here.

Your English is not bad. However, say:
  • I've been learning English for six years.

Welcome to our friendly forum!

:D

Make yourself at home.

:hi:

BCF said:
Red5 said:
New Members

Hi all,

Welcome, BCF from Singapore! :infinity:

yuwen_sure said:
hi everybody.
I'm from China.
I'm glad to find this website.

Welcome, Yuwen from China! :Fade-col:

doro said:

Welcome, Doro from Germany! :scramble:

Red5 said:
New Members

I have forgotten to introduce myself properly. I'm Chinese Malaysian. I'm doing biochemical engineering in Japan now. I love this site, and of course all the people here. You all are very sweet and have been very helpful to answer my questions in the past few days. I believe we can be very good friends in the future, can't we?
cheers :wink:

I hope so.;-)

Hello
how couldn't i find this wonderful site until now.
this is exactly what i'm looking for ever since.
Hey, shouldn't u place some more ads all around internet. :wink:

i found this site somehow while i hanged around in eslcafe yesterday.
and now i've come to the place for introducing myself.
how thoughtful of you!

i'm in seoul, south korea and working for internet company as investment analyst of real estates.

my english ability?
I've been learning english since in my early teens.
now in my 30's. hmm! isn't there any level under beginner? :cry:

well, i need to go and look more around this site.

thanks for the service.

Hi, and welcome, glad you found us. ;-)

Hi,

I thought I would also introduce myself. I have joined 'UsingEnglish' couple of days ago and I think it is superb! I came to US almost 5 years ago from Poland, so like for most of you, English is my second language. Foreign languages fascinate me. I am particularly interested in studying grammar and one day I hope to become an ESL teacher. I am grateful for the help I have received from ESL teachers when I needed it and I hope my responses will be at least a little bit helpful for you, too. I am working on becoming comfortable with answering any arising question. Do not worry however; I would never reply to anyone if I was not a 100% positive that what I am saying is correct.

Best of luck to everyone,
Iza

Hi, Iza, you and your posts are very welcome. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back