International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll have to wait for someone else now.:shock:
come on Nain , there has to be some lonesome fellow tucked away in a corner of this forum - I'd love to attend a wedding-what about you,Nain?

No chances of marriage of Amigo, Bea, Nain or myself. So let's catch hold of Louen and get him married. He is 23 years old and he can legally marry. How many of us are voting for this?

Miss Solero exotic: we are all here to chat with you. Remember, this is the international cafe.

I have never been in couple with her...

If cats attack, can I use a sniper rifle? :snipersm:
Pucca_s_kitty_ani-micro.gif

The rule #23 says: When a cat is assaulting you, just try to take a fort! So what if there is no trench or fort? Then you should use an Anti-cat to take the target down and if you are going to be taken off by him, there will be a possibility to rescue yourself: just send detective P a private massage and if he gives you a shot to help you at the critical time, you will win, othewise (if he didn't check your massage on time) you better tolerate the cat clapperclawing your head! What a bad bale!!:)

But if you positioned at a place having a long distance to the target, you can use a sniper rifle! But please check it out before you are to use! The amateurs will injure everyone-everything except for the target, specially if it's a Cat! :up:

P

No chances of marriage of Amigo, Bea, Nain or myself. So let's catch hold of Louen and get him married. He is 23 years old and he can legally marry. How many of us are voting for this?

Miss Solero exotic: we are all here to chat with you. Remember, this is the international cafe.

So Who does he want to marry with?

That's not a concern, Detective.... Leave that to me. I will be the match-maker. Just try and convince Louen to get married. Can you do tha?

How about Amigo renewing his vows again.........then we won't have take too much trouble.

That would be applicable to you too, Nain, wouldn't it? Then we all can visit the US of A and I can visit Delhi too.

That would be applicable to you too, Nain, wouldn't it? Then we all can visit the US of A and I can visit Delhi too.

So soon.........I have'nt still broken all the vows.....as yet.:lol:

So soon.........I have'nt still broken all the vows.....as yet.:lol:
Nain, each time you break a vow does it automatically tally on the BreakingVows.com website???? ;-) How many times have you been thanked for breaking a vow? :lol::lol:

How about Amigo renewing his vows again.........then we won't have take too much trouble.
you can't always take the easy way out,lazybones :-D

That's not a concern, Detective.... Leave that to me. I will be the match-maker. Just try and convince Louen to get married. Can you do tha?

Of course! So why didn't you ask for Louen to take part here? I need to talk to him very closely so I can persuade him to marry soon as we get dressed and have a trip to there for being at his wedding on time! :-D

Isn't his correct name Blouen? :shock:

P is a fun for such a boring time,
don't go nust, there will be no more pine!

Cheers,
P

Last edited:
why don't you all marry someone?? then you could go to each others wedding parties!!!:-D;-)

M.S.E

Yes this way we could have a series of parties........let us start with you first MSE.:-D

Yes this way we could have a series of parties........let us start with you first MSE.:-D
as long as it doesn't involve any work ... ;-)

Monday I'll be in London!!!!
I did it!!!

Monday I'll be in London!!!!
I did it!!!
Congratulations, Sim! You told us you would do it on the 16th and, by golly, you did!!! Way to go!! :up:

Vaya con Dios, mi amigo italiano! ;-)

Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back