International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amigos,

Its a smart topic to start with and your dad is right,
Regarding your interest in culture i can help you in knowing many Arabic cultures,just visit Arabicollege.com and check the multimedia course you will find in the introduction ideas about all arabic countries in addition to the explanation about each culture through out the lessons,it will be very usefull also you can ask an Arabic teachr where you can learn arabic online if you are interested........check it and tell me what you think.;-)

Hi, everyone!

I am Amigo and I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA. I would like to learn more about you and your country.

(Because this is the first reply to this thread, I am going to take the liberty of breaking the 25 word limit!)

I will begin the discussion by asking a general question for all to answer: Has spring arrived in your city or is ‘Old Man Winter’ still in charge of the thermostat in your home?

Best wishes to all for many enjoyable visits to the International Café!

Cheers,
Amigo

Are you trying to learn Arabic Amigos? :-?

Are you trying to learn Arabic Amigos? :-?
Hi, Nain! No, I am not trying to learn Arabic! I have enough trouble trying to learn the intricacies of my native language!!! ;-)

How have you been, my friend! :up:

Hi, Nain! No, I am not trying to learn Arabic! I have enough trouble trying to learn the intricacies of my native language!!! ;-)

How have you been, my friend! :up:

I am good. Have your summer vaccations started or are you still running around getting your school ready for the next session.:)

I am good. Have your summer vaccations started or are you still running around getting your school ready for the next session.:)
We are half way through our summer program!!! :up: The desert heat makes our day very long and extremely hot! By the time I get home at night, I am physically and emotionally drained! Things will slow down in about 2 more weeks! :)

I miss seeing everyone on a regular basis! I just can't stay up as late at night as I did when I was online more frequently! :-(

Keep posting, gang! I enjoy getting caught up on all of the news!

Cheers,
Amigo

We are half way through our summer program!!! :up: The desert heat makes our day very long and extremely hot! By the time I get home at night, I am physically and emotionally drained! Things will slow down in about 2 more weeks! :)

I miss seeing everyone on a regular basis! I just can't stay up as late at night as I did when I was online more frequently! :-(

Cheers,
Amigo
hy VIP member:-D
What actually is your profession or do you still go to school? lg M.S.E

Cheers,
Amigo

Are things okay back there? I wish to add to your comment that it look the same to me for my similar situation! You know I got less visiting time than when I wasn't so busy for having enough time in order to be staying in touch with you all through giving my answers to all the threads that you and me are all together in!

But I'm absolutely proud of your quick visits even though you seem to be pressed for time when you are posting!

Proof offers you to take long actions after your vacations are totally over!

Cheers,
P

I (and I'm sure the rest of the "gang" will agree) miss your pithy remarks, still I'm sure we'll sit it out and get together for a big bash afterwards :-D

We sure will, Bea!! All of us seems to be busy nowadays... I am hoping to be free in the next two weeks or so!!!

How are everyone doing?? My brothers are coming a-visiting , so I will be busy for the next two weeks. Will meet you all once I am free.

We sure will, Bea!! All of us seems to be busy nowadays... I am hoping to be free in the next two weeks or so!!!

I knew you'd understand,Shal- I'll try to get everything done within the next two weeks, so this will be a good time to get together and have a natter about husbands,children,life as such ...

Proof offers you to take long actions after your vacations are totally over!

Cheers,
P

P, thanks for the kind words! Let's plan a trip together! Where shall we go to learn more about physics???? Would you like to visit the site of the 'Manhattan Project'? :up:

Cheers,
A

I (and I'm sure the rest of the "gang" will agree) miss your pithy remarks, still I'm sure we'll sit it out and get together for a big bash afterwards :-D
There you go, again, Bea! Getting 'pithy' with your comments! :lol::lol:

Have you taken your trip to Rome with your students, yet? :shock:

Hi every body!

I finished my exams:lol::lol::lol:

But I'm waiting for my results:cry::cry:

You will pass out with flying colours, Dally!! Wish you all the best. When are the results, by the way? That is the tentative date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back