International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really! What did we miss?:-|
Hello, Blouen, Shal, Sim, P, Queenie, and Baggira!!!! We are all going to go to Sim's wedding! I've got 3 coins that I want to throw in the fountain, Sim! Be sure to seat us all at the same table....and, by the way, Shal will only eat rice and chicken!!! Of course, your wedding cake must be chocolate!!!! :up:

Hello, Blouen, Shal, Sim, P, Queenie, and Baggira!!!! We are all going to go to Sim's wedding! I've got 3 coins that I want to throw in the fountain, Sim! Be sure to seat us all at the same table....and, by the way, Shal will only eat rice and chicken!!! Of course, your wedding cake must be chocolate!!!! :up:

Who I'm going to wed?

Who I'm going to wed?
We really don't care who you marry, Sim!!!! Just make sure that we are all invited and that there are no cats allowed at the reception! :up:

Maybe you'll find a hot gal when you visit London!!!! ;-)

We really don't care who you marry, Sim!!!! Just make sure that we are all invited and that there are no cats allowed at the reception! :up:

Maybe you'll find a hot gal when you visit London!!!! ;-)
She would be too British...

How about one of those gals who were in the photographs.:)

Sim, why did you split up with that gal in the picture you gave?
I could see something bright in her eyes which was shining for you!

I want a seat at the doorstep! Perhaps, cats will plan to assault our little boy's wedding!

hi guys!
you are taking about wedding!?! in the internet?:-D
I'm a bit curious and so i thought i could ask you whom sim wants to marry:silly:.

However, is there someone online, who wants to chat with me???;-):multi:

Sim, why did you split up with that gal in the picture you gave?
I could see something bright in her eyes which was shining for you!

I want a seat at the doorstep! Perhaps, cats will plan to assault our little boy's wedding!

I have never been in couple with her...

If cats attack, can I use a sniper rifle? :snipersm:
Pucca_s_kitty_ani-micro.gif

I have never been in couple with her...

We dont care about that........just get married.....so all of us can come and party and get drunk.:lol:

he doesn't have to marrry if he doesn't want!! Don't push him!!!!!
Why don't you other guys get married?? then you can drink as much as you want...:) how old is he by the way?

he doesn't have to marrry if he doesn't want!! Don't push him!!!!!
Why don't you other guys get married?? then you can drink as much as you want...:) how old is he by the way?

He is a young man.........and just the right age to be married.

You cant get drunk on your own marriage.......you have wait for someone else's wedding.

If he is me, then he's 14...

O, O!! we cant marry you off so soon Sim......we'll have to wait for someone else now.:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back