International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sim say hello to the Queen for me.:)

:D

You know, I'm quite scared.
I've heard terrible things about English people... :shock:

I have asked a moderator ...I suppose he will know what a moderated post is all about...jejeje

Your faith is touching, heidita, but misplaced I fear :oops::-D (And my 'irony filter' for Spanish laughter isn't sensitive enough to tell whether your 'jejeje' means you thought as much [=you thought I wouldn't know]).

As far as I know, a 'moderated post' is - confusingly - a post waiting to be moderated (that is, it's not moderated at all, but put in the queue for moderation). But I don't see why you should be getting these mails.

I'll alert Red5 to your problem, but there are things beyond even his control. UE uses the vBulletin software, and sometimes when it does strange things all we can do is live with it - "What can't be cured must be endured".

b

Sorry Sim! Your Italy lost last night match to Netherland by 3-nil during Euro 2008 Football matches!

My condolence! :cry:
P

I don't like football, anyway NL is a very good football team and I've heard we played well...

I don't like football, anyway NL is a very good football team and I've heard we played well...

The point is you lost the match to NL after 30 years without any loss to that team! :shock:

Anyway, I hope for your team to get improved gradually!

P

The point is you lost the match to NL after 30 years without any loss to that team! :shock:

Anyway, I hope for your team to get improved gradually!

P
I didn't know that :shock:

Hi everybody, how are you?

fine thanks. You?
Do you want something to drink? A coffee? A tea? an Irish Coffee?
Just ask. The cafe is here for you.

A glass of orange juice :) I am probably fine. I don't know.why? Today I have an exam of lithuanian language and I don't know or I did everything well. But today was just writting part and next week is talking. Next week i also have an exam of mathematics.

A glass of orange juice :) I am probably fine. I don't know.why? Today I have an exam of lithuanian language and I don't know or I did everything well. But today was just writting part and next week is talking. Next week i also have an exam of mathematics.

422px-Orange_juice_1.jpg

here you are. A big big big glass of orange juice.

I'm glad to help you. Hence feel free to ask! :-D

Way to go, Sim! The 'regulars' are quite proud of our little Italian whiz kid!!! Thanks for making baggira feel welcomed in our Cafe'! :up:;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

How come it is always the first language which is tougher than the second language.

Anyways all the best for your exams Baggira..........exams are basically mind games played by the education authorities on students......so dont worry, be happy.:-D

That is a long way off, P. That is, you going to Italy to see Sim when he is getting married. He is only 14, you know. Atleast, that would be a long way off for me.

So, guys, what did I miss??

That is a long way off, P. That is, you going to Italy to see Sim when he is getting married. He is only 14, you know. Atleast, that would be a long way off for me.

So, guys, what did I miss??

Let's ask him when does he get married?
Do you think that time is going on very slow? Just try to put a lid on your watch! See that what will be going on!!

I also see that Queen Bea came into the forum after a long absence! So What did you bring for us?:up:

Detective P

Really! What did we miss?:-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back