International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums, Baggira.

Did you get your tea as yet?

could somebody help me? How i can to create a new thread?

Hi, baggira, just look on the main page and click on the forum you would like to open the thread. If is is a question , best place: ask a teacher.

Then, click there and find "open a new thread", click and then say what you want. don't forget to Post the title in the thread!

What is a "moderated post"??????

I suddenly got this:

heidita, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Does anybody know?

I suddenly got this:

heidita, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Does anybody know?

moderated post => post edited by a moderator?

Where is the page you're talking about. Can you link the page you were trying to see?

No, because I can't access the page, probably it was deleted. How are ya simo??

I managed to get several of these within the last week, so I asked Anglika,who told me not to worry.
Apparently this happens whenever the people in charge try to modify some part of the code. :-D

I suddenly got this:

Does anybody know?
Heidita! It means you have been banned for posting indecent material in the forum! In the future, please send all indecent material to Amigo before posting it in the forum!!!!!! ;-)

Hi, Baggira! Welcome to the forums! I don't think we have many Lithuanians who are frequent visitors to our threads! I hope we will see you often!

Cheers,
Amigo

Why is no one online today?? Is it a world holiday?

I online now, I come back again after being absent for long time.

Hello, sara. How have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back