International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thanks for the flowers, you certainly have a great imagination!:lol:

How are you today? I am sorry, I REALLY have to leave. You know, the swimming pool is calling.....

How about these swimming lessons we have talked about?

Anybody else would like to learn how to swim? I could form a group of willing people? I am a deep water diver (yes, I am soooo full of myself!!!:lol:) and really know how to swim.

Please, enlist: Shal is the first!;-)

count me in
it may take some time though before I can actually join (have to get rid of all that blood on my armour first) :-D

Thanks, Heidi. Happy that you still remember. I will take the lesson as my birthday gift.
With Amigo's driving lesson, Nain's lollipops, DT's belly dance, Bea is left out. What is Bea's gift??

By the way, would you all mind telling me your birthdates? I'll send you great, fantastic gifts.

IS IT YOUR birthday????????????????:oops::shock:

I must check this thread! Later!

Just in case:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:new-bday:

No gift from Stuart? From Anglika? Hmmmm, we must talk seriously with the people!!!:cool::lol:

count me in
it may take some time though before I can actually join (have to get rid of all that blood on my armour first) :-D
:lol::lol::lol:

No, No Heidi. Not my birthday. Its on the way. Chill, still time for it.

What is Bea's gift??

Bea will get you another (virtual) sari just like the one Kajol is wearing in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai where they are dancing at that pavillion for your birthday.I'm thinking lace and silk.

Bea will get you another (virtual) sari just like the one Kajol is wearing in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai where they are dancing at that pavillion for your birthday.

Nice scene. I'm listening to the title track as I type this, and remembering how I teared up for poor, hard done by Salman at the climax. Pity Kajol comes across as such a shrewish selfish *witch* offscreen, though.

Nice scene. I'm listening to the title track as I type this, and remembering how I teared up for poor, hard done by Salman at the climax. Pity Kajol comes across as such a shrewish selfish *witch* offscreen, though.

Oh,does she - I didn't know.I just remember the post production comments where she said the amount of chemicals used to make their eyes tear had been enormous.

I really love these films - are there any you could recommend in particular?

Oh,does she - I didn't know.I just remember the post production comments where she said the amount of chemicals used to make their eyes tear had been enormous.

I really love these films - are there any you could recommend in particular?

If you like KKHH, I'd recommend Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (K3G) and Fanaa - both good performances from Kajol, and good music too. Kajol's cousin, Rani Mukherjee, who was also in KKHH, is very good in the comedy Bunty aur Babli, which I recommend to people not too steeped in Hindi cinema. For more thought-provoking mainstream Hindi cinema I'd recommend Dor and Dhokha. Both are intelligent and well put together, and not "dancing around trees in wet saris" type films. My personal preference is for OLD Hindi films, but that's a whole nother story

And if you not particular about Kajol, I would recommend Taare Zameen Par( Aamir khan).

Another must watch movie is Race. Watch it, real good plot. Saif Ali looks dashing.

And I would recommend all the movies in which Ajay Devgan has acted.

And I would recommend all the movies in which Ajay Devgan has acted.

OMKARA! Bharadwaj is a genius at Shakespeare. I now own both Omkara and Maqbool, and would love to see him do Lear or Hamlet.

Have you seen Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron

Isn't it the old Naseerudding Shah flick?? Yes, have watched it. It is a funny movie.

Which good book would you suggest?

Isn't it the old Naseerudding Shah flick?? Yes, have watched it. It is a funny movie.

Which good book would you suggest?

Mahabharata. There can never be a better book than this.

Who is Kajol? I got lost over here!

Is this what they call Bollywood?

Heidita girl please high music.:lol::lol:
See you soon.
th_bellydancer.gif

:-D​

Devil's , where the heck did you get my picture from!!!???:shocked!::shocked!:

So, for everybody to know: THAT'S ME!!!:lol:

Bea, I just love it when you speak Latin! ;-) Did you ever want to become a priest?

@StuartNZ
have you been found guilty and sentenced to death by doing battle in a" naumachia" to utter a sentence like that?
(since it's not the traditional greeting of gladiators,as commonly believed)

:lol::lol::lol:

I can see now that it was really a rough call!! What is a naumachia??

Stuart, Bea certainly beat you on that hand!:lol:

We, Bea, have you considered to become a priest?:shock:

Devil's , where the heck did you get my picture from!!!???:shocked!::shocked!:

So, for everybody to know: THAT'S ME!!!:lol:

Stop dancing!

The situation is not favorable to have a dancer Because no one does not draw an attention to my order or better to customers's!

Where is my cup of tea!!?
Do you like to add anything else to it?

Stop dancing!

But I love dancing, as it shows!!!:-?

The situation is not favorable to have a dancer Because no one does not draw an attention to my order or better to customers's!
Where is my cup of tea!!?

I see what you mean. I haven't even ordered yet.

Amigo, where are you? What kind of a host are you!!!:shock:

I will have a nice cup of coffee, strong and some very hot milk!

And don't forget proof's tea!!

But I love dancing, as it shows!!!:-?

So It should be continued but please make no extera sound because I'm gonna take a look on my book that I brought to the Cofe for having a study until my order is prepared!

Maybe It was better to bring many of them!:-D

Nice, proof. I will leave for now!!

Se ya later, alligator!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back