International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have 'jumbo' shrimp? Doesn't shrimp mean tiny?

I think it seems to be a 'huge' shrimp which has eaten many many tiny ones!:)

So today I just like to have a cup of green tea!

But please pop to it even faster than you gave a cup of tea in about 12 hours when I was reading the book!:)

Green tea? Sorry maybe Bea or Amigo would be able to provide green tea.

I can give you strong tea with milk and sugar. Will that do?

And what book are you reading? Still haven't finished that book?

Proof, be careful!!

Ladies are not in very good mood today. Planning to pour tea over head.

Don't worry proof. The ladies are planning to pour tea only over Nain's head. You are also invited to watch the fun.

Dosn't that post remember you something like I group terapy?
(I did it once, y'all now I love to kill little kitties....)

Anyway, great idea, this thread.

um,
can i join u, guys?
thShy.gif

Hiiiiiiiiii
Everybody
How are you doing today?

Can you give me a cup of tea pleaze

By the way who is the big boss here of the cafe

THREE NEWCOMERS!!!!!!!! that's really great!:up::up:

The big boss: that would be me!!! :silly:

Hmmmmmmmm:oops::angel:

Hei Di Boss!!!

This café has such a bad service! My coffee is still due!!

Well, I wonder...have you seen Hilary Clinton on The Tonight Show?? I get this channel (CNBC) over here in Spain. Anybody else does?

I must say, she surprised me, she was very sort of "warm".... unusual for her, ain't it?

Don't worry proof. The ladies are planning to pour tea only over Nain's head. You are also invited to watch the fun.

Hey... I'm gonna change it to the ordinary tea! I hate seeing you are gonna pour it over Nain's head! What a bad fun!

Watch out Nain about what I just like to have, always it would be the hotest stuff so that can burn your head in a disastrous way!

I don't get to watch those channels!! But why do you think its unusual for her to be warm?

May be because she has realised that she is losing it now.

I don't get to watch those channels!! But why do you think its unusual for her to be warm?

May be because she has realised that she is losing it now.

I see you have both left, such a shame!:-(

Well, Hilary has often struck me as a very cold fish-like nature. I believe, she has seen that it is necessary to be closer to the people, not so distant.

What do you think? Will that be in her favour?

helllllow

Where are you friends

Is there anybody?

helllllow

Where are you friends

Is there anybody?

Hello , good afternoon, Dally!

It's only me!

Where do you live? I live in Madrid, everybody else seems to be sleeping.....probably with a hangover from so much tea!:lol::lol:

What do you think about Hillary? do you like her??

It's only me!

Where do you live? I live in Madrid, everybody else seems to be sleeping.....probably with a hangover from so much tea!:lol::lol:

Hi Heidita,

Well, if she wants to win, then there is no alternative as to go from

to

To me, there is no much difference anyway. :roll:
Speaking about tea, I should be getting ready for it, as 5 o'clock is approaching:lol:

I always wonder why we say "o'clock" and not 5 "hour". As I remember it is Uhr in German. How dou you say it in Spanish? Clock or hour?:-?

It's only me!

Hi Heidita

I'm from the middle east
You are soo lucky because you live in Madrid
It is an amazing city

I'm not familiar with politcs
I'm really don't have an answer for your question

Speaking about tea, I should be getting ready for it, as 5 o'clock is approaching:lol:Is it?' Here it is only 3.30 Pm ( I will have lunch now!!)

I always wonder why we say "o'clock" and not 5 "hour". As I remember it is Uhr in German. How do you say it in Spanish? Clock or hour?:-?

Hi Banderas!!!!! It has been really difficult to get you over here!!:lol:

A very warm welcome on board!! Even though it is not really my place to welcome you, amigos is the head waiter here!!;-)

How do you like your tea? I don't like tea at all, but as I hear, coffee is served too. I wonder when though, amigo is not paying any attention at all to my order!!:-?

I loved your pictures. I believe you are very right indeed! The latter is just the image she was giving on the Show. (I love Leno!!)

Here in Spain we say: Hora, just like the English hour/time

Yes, Germans are weird, aren't they!!:shock::lol:

Hi Dally, from the middle East? Fascinating. I have never visited, unfortunately.

Yes, Madrid is wonderful, full of young people, lots of night life, good atmosphere, nice and friendly. Very easy going.

Tell us something about your culture. Very strict?

A very warm welcome on board!! Even though it is not really my place to welcome you, amigos is the head waiter here!!;-)thanks for a warm welcome, Heidita.

Yes, Germans are weird, aren't they!!:shock::lol: hehe:roll:
Heidita, I can see you put German and Spanish as your first language in the profile. Are you bilingual? Have you always lived in Spain?

Hi Dally, from the middle East? Fascinating. I have never visited, unfortunately.

Yes, Madrid is wonderful, full of young people, lots of night life, good atmosphere, nice and friendly. Very easy going.

Tell us something about your culture. Very strict?

Middle East has more than23 country

People here are enjoy helping each other
they are very generous and hospitable you have to visit it

Also we have many historical places
our heritage is very wide

Middle easten's men are magnanimous ,braves and sentimental
while women are sympathatic,kind and pationt

If you have any QUESTION ask me I will be ready to answer

Hi everybody,
I am new here and I am looking for friendships. So if someone's interested to write with a Swiss girl please write to me.:-D

Miss Solero Exotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back