International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday to all!

UU-h I've got a really bad headache:oops: but I'm not going to give up..........SUDHKAMP one lemonade thanx:cool:

Hi to the whole nation of this land!

First off, accept my special 'Happy Mother's Day' (if you're a She- never mind if not a mother-), and then Happy Sunday! :-D

How you doing?

Goodmorning

5-5 was my birthday

Happy birthday to me

:new-bday::new-bday:

Happy Birthday Bisho! This is what I get you for your BD:

chocolate.jpg

Yummmy, fellas! Don't tell me this was the same gift from another friend of yours! :-D

Well, everybody missed Amigos4,
without him, the IC was real bore!

So see that without P the IC was rather happier! :cry: I thought acting the detective was fun! Don't tell me it was! Now I've lost my touch! :)

Anyways, someone left this at my doorstep, yesterday:

a-full-sized-indian-king-cobra.jpg

Isn't it for you? It can suss out some of troubles you got when I'm out! ;-)

P

Yes, the camel is called the ship of the desert! You may get desert(sea) sickness.

What do you think of camel-sick? A new type swine flu virus that has been mutated through mixing with camel DNA? Don't worry about it if an outbreak happened! The antidote is at my hands! :-D

What do you think of camel-sick? A new type swine flu virus that has been mutated through mixing with camel DNA? Don't worry about it if an outbreak happened! The antidote is at my hands! :-D
Welcome back Proof,
are you sitting on the roof?

I believe the antidote is not the venom of King Cobra you have posted above!

UU-h I've got a really bad headache:oops: but I'm not going to give up..........SUDHKAMP one lemonade thanx:cool:
Lemonade is not good for headaches, try sleeping for a 18 hours, it would help.;-):-D:)

However, it is very hot in India, some 43 degree celsius. Would you like to have some Rooh-Afza? It is a good sherbat.

Welcome back Proof,
are you sitting on the roof?

I believe the antidote is not the venom of King Cobra you have posted above!

Hello my Sud,
how you doing bud?

Why would I make a cup of Cobra venom for people who have gotten camel-sick?!

P

Lemonade is not good for headaches, try sleeping for a 18 hours, it would help.;-):-D:)

However, it is very hot in India, some 43 degree celsius. Would you like to have some Rooh-Afza? It is a good sherbat.

Believe me or not, sleeping for straight 18 hours will not tranquilize the headache man!! You can take a sedative so just do yoga for an hour!

That will be of a great help for you, man!!

Hello my Sud,
how you doing bud?

Why would I make a cup of Cobra venom for people who have gotten camel-sick?!

P
After some treatments and processes all poisons become medicine. And as a student of science you might remember that all negative catalysts are poisons.

Believe me or not, sleeping for straight 18 hours will not tranquilize the headache man!! You can take a sedative so just do yoga for an hour!

That will be of a great help for you, man!!
Proof, Roukaya is a woman!;-):roll::lol:

After some treatments and processes all poisons become medicine. And as a student of science you might remember that all negative catalysts are poisons.

But the venom itself is not an antidote, since it got the same virulent ingredient as the venom when being injected by Cobra or stuff! It must be reduced to a very weakened venom, so that is the antidote! This includes many chemical interactions as well ;-)

But the venom itself is not an antidote, since it got the same virulent ingredient as the venom when being injected by Cobra or stuff! It must be reduced to a very weakened venom, so that is the antidote! This includes many chemical interactions as well ;-)
Very true and I thought for last six months you were busy developing that antidote.

My knowledge says that 'man' when being said at the end of your exclamatory sentence would not always refer to your gender! :-D

P
Proof would you please lend me your knowledge for a day or two(all woman would enjoy it)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back