International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on what kind eyes you see them through! At least I bet they are not pithier than yours! ;-)
I think P is 'pithier' than his Iranian goat! ;-)

I think P is 'pithier' than his Iranian goat! ;-)
Whenver Proof and Amigos appear, I do not understand why, yet there are always some animals around. May it be a Red coloured Camel, a blue coloured Polar bear, a grey bearded Iranian Goat or a golden coloured Coyote!

Hi, everyone!

I am Amigo and I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA. I would like to learn more about you and your country.

(Because this is the first reply to this thread, I am going to take the liberty of breaking the 25 word limit!)

I will begin the discussion by asking a general question for all to answer: Has spring arrived in your city or is ‘Old Man Winter’ still in charge of the thermostat in your home?

Best wishes to all for many enjoyable visits to the International Café!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi Amigo,
Sorry for lately reply, I wasn't here by the time you asked this question:-D
To your question about the weather, here in Germany Miss Spring is still in charge and she is so beautiful today;-). I wish I had a camera here to share some pictures with you.:cry:
Cheers,
Hanky.

Hi Amigo,
Sorry for lately reply, I wasn't here by the time you asked this question:-D
To your question about the weather, here in Germany Miss Spring is still in charge and she is so beautiful today;-). I wish I had a camera here to share some pictures with you.:cry:
Cheers,
Hanky.
My Dear Hanky, the sound coming out of your post tells us that you are jumping around with Miss Spring.

My Dear Hanky, the sound coming out of your post tells us that you are jumping around with Miss Spring.

Not only jumping around with her, Dear SUDH, I am crewing like Arizona roosters :lol:

Welcome Simosito, how is your News-letter doing?

Welcome Simosito, how is your News-letter doing?

I thought you had written "news-litter"... :roll:

I'd love to update you, my friend, but I'm in a hurry: I'm revising for my PET exam and I just popped in to post this question on the forum.

I really have to go, sorry.

See you in 4 units...*

Sim.

* I'm having 40 minutes breaks every 5 units of my revising book, I spent the last one watching House, MD in English on my PC.

I thought you had written "news-litter"... :roll:

I'd love to update you, my friend, but I'm in a hurry: I'm revising for my PET exam and I just popped in to post this question on the forum.

I really have to go, sorry.

See you in 4 units...*

Sim.

* I'm having 40 minutes breaks every 5 units of my revising book, I spent the last one watching House, MD in English on my PC.
Thanks for popping in!

Hi people !!

how have you been ?

happy Tuesday!! ...or Wednesday? :roll:

take care

Guys, you will not believe this: I've signaled to Cambridge Press an error I had found on my book, and I was right!

I am not going to have more coffee today.

Guys, you will not believe this: I've signaled to Cambridge Press an error I had found on my book, and I was right!
Sim, it is time that you authored your own book!!!!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back