International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you all :)

I have been to Tenerife diving, do have a look at what I have seen! You will be sooooooo impressed...jeje;-), I sure was, trust me! Actually I thought, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! These sting rays are simply enourmous! some over 2 metres....awesome.

Sting ray Heidi, is this going to be your new avatar?????

Most impressive video ever (35 sec.)
How come I can't hear your bubbles?????? :lol::lol:;-)

Hi every one!!!

I'm here and missing you all

like always:lol:
Happy Tuesday to all!

Bisho, have you lodged a missing person's report with the Police?

Nain, if my conversion is correct, 44C = 111F! That is hot in any weather system!!!!!!!!!! In Arizona it helps that our humidity is usually between 10-20 % What is your relative humidity? ;-)

Area RH is 76%.....I am quite humidified...oops, liquidified....maybe instead of saying ashes to ashes, someone would say water to water. :lol:

Heidi dear.......are you living underwater or what.

Why every one is offline when i'm online.:-(

I think Saudi Arabia is not in the other half of the globe after all.

Now it's 2:10 in the morning.

cheers.

Why every one is offline when i'm online.:-(

I think Saudi Arabia is not in the other half of the globe after all.

Now it's 2:10 in the morning.

cheers.
Happy Wednesday to all! The time in India is 06:44 Hrs. Wish you better luck next time, Bisho!

Heidi dear.......are you living underwater or what.
Nain, are you saying that Heidi is "all wet"????? Maybe she needs to come to the desert for a visit to dry out! :up:

Nain, are you saying that Heidi is "all wet"????? Maybe she needs to come to the desert for a visit to dry out! :up:

Amigos, Heidi is used to being "wet". You need to be careful in your bid to dry her out, you dont gasp and run out of breath.;-)

Happy Wednesday
I'm here again ..and my name is not Bushrra !! :-?!!! it's "Boshra":up:

take care
Good evening Boshra, it was nice of you to appear in the forums despite your classes.

I'm working on our last (for this year) issue of our newspaper, and on it's very own website (with the old issues free to be downloaded).

BTW Yesterday I had an English test. I think it went good. Just one thing: is "(un)cementified" a real word? Can it be considered as a synonym of "unpaved"?

I'm working on our last (for this year) issue of our newspaper, and on it's very own website (with the old issues free to be downloaded).

BTW Yesterday I had an English test. I think it went good. Just one thing: is "(un)cementified" a real word? Can it be considered as a synonym of "unpaved"?
Cementify means to consolidate, make it stronger.
I don't think it can be a synonym for unpaved!
Wish you a good result in your English test.

Sheep! I thought it meant something like (un)covered with cement...

Thank you my friend.
(BTW in Italian "cementificare" (cementify) means both cover with cement and make stronger)

Simosito, what are your plans for the summer? Are you traveling anywhere special?

My plans for the simmering summer are simple, just start the AC and..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz...............

Simosito, what are your plans for the summer? Are you traveling anywhere special?

I think I shall go to Spain and maybe UK. I'm not sure. It is also possible that I shall have a cruise on some not-specified river...

But it's too soon to talk about summer holidays: first I have to pass the PET (and the V Ginnasio class) decently :)

Happy Sunday to all!
Hope amigos would join us today. I also believe that the threat of epidemic Swine flu has not affected his area. And hope all the Arizona is doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back