International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got your post buddy, but sure the desert snakes have got mounds like camel and that present of yours will survive the long stay in the containers at those sluggish ports.

And what happend to your purple camel, which amigos had presented you on your 25th birthday?

Hope you are also growing a goatee! Love to everybody at Tabriz!

Yeah tell me about it! When amigo got me that present (Mr. sloppy goat) it almost took a year to be received by my office secretary Miss white camel! The purple camel will come to me when I turn 25! I'm going to turn 20 this June 15th! So I guess it will take at least 5 or less years to be seen around Tabriz! :lol:

P

Yeah tell me about it! When amigo got me that present (Mr. sloppy goat) it almost took a year to be received by my office secretary Miss white camel! The purple camel will come to me when I turn 25! I'm going to turn 20 this June 15th! So I guess it will take at least 5 or less years to be seen around Tabriz! :lol:

P
Great, you are just twenty. But the girls in the forums, BeReal and Devil's Tear told me, that you look older than your age. Hope some make up will hide some of your age.

Hope you would be travelling in time machine to receive those gifts sent by amigos to catch up early. The Polar Bear you had presented amigos on his 80th birthday, is still swimming in the Pacific Ocean. When will it reach Tucson, only God knows!

Happy early birthday, P!!!! You certainly are getting OLD!!!! Imagine, turning 20 will mean you are no longer a "teenager!" :)

Happy early birthday, P!!!! You certainly are getting OLD!!!! Imagine, turning 20 will mean you are no longer a "teenager!" :)
I think humanity has already crossed Stone age, Metallic age, Tinage and now it is TEENAGE!

And the old amigos has watched it all happen!!

See how quickly time flies by!!!

Hello, Kekeke!!!! Long time no see, kiddo! :)

Kekekekekekekeke...............

miss you all so much !!
I've been busy with tests and homeworks and still busy with that.. I try to find some time to say Hi and wish haapy days ;-)

have you baked any cookies today, Amigo ? :p

miss you all so much !!
I've been busy with tests and homeworks and still busy with that.. I try to find some time to say Hi and wish haapy days ;-)

have you baked any cookies today, Amigo ? :p
I baked many chocolate chip cookies for all of the gals in Kekeke's hostile hostel! :up:

Thanks, Amigo

Take care guys .. I have to attend the class :-|

see you soon ! ;-)

I am listening to music on my new iPod!

How dare you immitate my Kekekekekekekek............again?:shock::shock::-o:-o:-o:?::?::?:

I'm checking it right now, and I see them. The default ones are in English, if you click on the "up arrow" button on the player you should be able to set the language.

Try again?
Seen it now, I had no idea you had to click on an arrow. there are some mistakes in Spanish, can you still correct or is that the final version?

It is good to see that Heidi has visited us recently! :)

Good to see you all :)

I have been to Tenerife diving, do have a look at what I have seen! You will be sooooooo impressed...jeje;-), I sure was, trust me! Actually I thought, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! These sting rays are simply enourmous! some over 2 metres....awesome.

Sting ray

Most impressive video ever (35 sec.)

Good to see you all :)

I have been to Tenerife diving, do have a look at what I have seen! You will be sooooooo impressed...jeje;-), I sure was, trust me! Actually I thought, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! These sting rays are simply enourmous! some over 2 metres....awesome.

Sting ray

Most impressive video ever (35 sec.)
She came thrice, in three days,
but she forgot SUDH, it dismays!

Seen it now, I had no idea you had to click on an arrow. there are some mistakes in Spanish, can you still correct or is that the final version?

I can correct them.
Would you please be so kind to send me a private message with the errors and their possible corrections?

Happy Monday to all!

Temp touching 44 C now.....Amigos how do you cope with this kind of heat....I guess this should be quite normal for you.:)

Temp touching 44 C now.....Amigos how do you cope with this kind of heat....I guess this should be quite normal for you.:)
Nain, if my conversion is correct, 44C = 111F! That is hot in any weather system!!!!!!!!!! In Arizona it helps that our humidity is usually between 10-20 % What is your relative humidity? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back