International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good to see that Heidi has visited us recently! :)

I'm translating a funny article for my school newspaper from Latin American Spanish to Italian...

Wow!

Way to go, Sim! Be sure to post a link when you have finished the translation!

Cheers,

Amigo

Way to go, Sim! Be sure to post a link when you have finished the translation!

Cheers,

Amigo
Yes, sure I would also like to look at that Post(I have already informed my Postman to look for Simosito's Post from Italy, coming in a big Manila).

Happy Saturday everyone.

I have finished translating it, but I'm too spleepy to re-translate it in English (it's 8.00 am here in Rome)

It is 12:23 in India, and I am fully awake. Why don't you come to India for the work and return for your much required sleep in the evening.

It would be kind of expensive...

I probably wouldn't understand the people there for a week or two...

I probably wouldn't understand the people there for a week or two...
But if you keep visiting them everyday for a few months, then you would feel at home.

I would probably broke myself walking on stiletto...

Welcome Proof, how is your White Camel?
And how is the bearded goat amigos presented you?

How you doing people!?

Sorry to visit the forums so infrequently. My uncle and his wife are coming Tabriz so I was asked to do some necessary stuff! It is going to be a tough jurney from America to Iran so for this type of trip things may take lots of time to get done!

Now I got this opportunity to say hello to you all and have a little chin-wag with you! I'm really chuffed to bits by you all being still active as always, writing things in order to take more lessons for English as well as morality! ;-)

I'm also working on my book, extending it to more details so I'm gonna lose my time much if I go visit forums all the time though this visit happened a little bit out of blue but it smells like the odour of beauty of life when I'm here getting my online life all for fun with my great buddies from all over the world!

P.s. I love y'all!

P

Welcome Proof, how is your White Camel?
And how is the bearded goat amigos presented you?

They are all good! The bearded goat is having his snack and white camel ... well he just got this tuberculosis but fortunately he has turned the corner but is not yet out of the woods!

How are you doing? What did you do with that skinky snake I mailed to you? :-D

P

They are all good! The bearded goat is having his snack and white camel ... well he just got this tuberculosis but fortunately he has turned the corner but is not yet out of the woods!

How are you doing? What did you do with that skinky snake I mailed to you? :-D

P
I never got your post buddy, but sure the desert snakes have got mounds like camel and that present of yours will survive the long stay in the containers at those sluggish ports.

And what happend to your purple camel, which amigos had presented you on your 25th birthday?

Hope you are also growing a goatee! Love to everybody at Tabriz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back