International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
sim ,,,, how are you & how is your study???

now I'm alone again:cry::cry::cry::cry:

sim ,,,, how are you & how is your study???

I had problems sleeping thus my Latin test (the one I had today) is probably the worst in the class: I've translated "he was the most important" as "they were..." (I had seen a "n" which was not there in the verb ) and I've called governor the man who "drives" the ship, for in Italian to "drive" a ship is governare which also means to govern...

Alas, poor me!

(Yet I did a good oral test about I Promessi Sposi [Italian literature])

Now I'm working on an history relation about the East-West Schism (when the Catholic and Greek-Orthodox churches divided) for which I volunteered last week.

I have to go,
Bye

I had problems sleeping thus my Latin test (the one I had today) is probably the worst in the class: I've translated "he was the most important" as "they were..." (I had seen a "n" which was not there in the verb ) and I've called governor the man who "drives" the ship, for in Italian to "drive" a ship is governare which also means to govern...

Alas, poor me!

(Yet I did a good oral test about I Promessi Sposi [Italian literature])

Now I'm working on an history relation about the East-West Schism (when the Catholic and Greek-Orthodox churches divided) for which I volunteered last week.

I have to go,
Bye

:shock:
may god help you sim....;-)
wish you good luck..... really
hope to see you soon

Hope Sim would pass the test with good marks.

If I'm lucky I shall get 7, but I just hope for a 6...

(I had a omelette-break, and I now share with you my EGGYness...)

If I'm lucky I shall get 7, but I just hope for a 6...

(I had a omelette-break, and I now share with you my EGGYness...)
Thank God, you did not have hedgehog, else you would be feeling hedgy!

Congratulations Lojina, on becoming a Senior Member!:up:
Way to go!

Ehi guys! I've drawn a cartoon to find new sponsors...
Wanna see? Click this link.

I wrote the subtitles in English and Spanish for you.

Enjoy (and give it 5 stars)
Congratulations, Sim! You are multi-talented!!!! :up:

Congratulations Lojina, on becoming a Senior Member!:up:

Way to go!

Congratulations, Loji!!!!!! :up:

Happy Tuesday to all and BeReal!
Hope amigos would write an International coyote song soon.

Howling coyotes will be the theme for my next film! Who would like to be the leading actor in my film????

Howling coyotes will be the theme for my next film! Who would like to be the leading actor in my film????
Wil is ready to be the leading actor in your next film, but he wants a huge signing amount!

Welcome Simosito,
you are the Italian Hirohito!

simo, why did you say you wrote Spanish and English subtitles? I had a look at the link and there are none.

simo, why did you say you wrote Spanish and English subtitles? I had a look at the link and there are none.

I'm checking it right now, and I see them. The default ones are in English, if you click on the "up arrow" button on the player you should be able to set the language.

Try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back