International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday to all.

It's not fair that you get to say 'hello' to Thursday before I get to say 'goodbye' to Wednesday! :)

It's not fair that you get to say 'hello' to Thursday before I get to say 'goodbye' to Wednesday! :)
By the time you say "hello" to any "day", it becomes stale in India.

Happy Germany to everyone.

Welcome Simosito, hope the Earthquake victims are getting proper relief.

We always knew that someday Simosito would 'rock our world'! Now he has done it!!!!! :)

Hey guys!
I'm concluding the biggest deal of my whole life: at 19.33 (GMT+1) I shall phone a man whose telephonic helpline will let us, the scholastic newspaper, sponsor them for 55€ (72$).
I've called him one minute ago and he told me to call him back in one hour. I'm so excited! His helpline is going to be our biggest (and profitable) sponsor!

Gimme something to calm down, please!

Hey guys!
I'm concluding the biggest deal of my whole life: at 19.33 (GMT+1) I shall phone a man whose telephonic helpline will let us, the scholastic newspaper, sponsor them for 55€ (72$).
I've called him one minute ago and he told me to call him back in one hour. I'm so excited! His helpline is going to be our biggest (and profitable) sponsor!

Congratulations, Sim! Offer him an opportunity to pay $100!!! Your paper is certainly worth an even hundred dollars!!!! :up:

Hey guys!

Try reading "Autumn Sonatta" to calm down.
And congratulations on getting a sponsor for your big Newspapaer.

Sim, this newspaper really seem to be preparing you for life. :)

Sim, this newspaper really seem to be preparing you for life. :)
Great observation, Nain! But what are you doing that is preparing you for life?????????? :lol:;-)

I'll conclude this thing any minute now...
Wee

I did it!
Everything's OK!

hellooooo....!!!!

Hi guys!

some exciting events is going on here .. I mean in Italy ;-) .. Congratulations, Sim

Happy Saturday

see you soon

Hi guys!

some exciting events is going on here .. I mean in Italy ;-) .. Congratulations, Sim

Happy Saturday

see you soon
Happy Saturday to all
Great news in the Cafe, BeReal would be seeing boyish Sim as above!
Welcome back Lojina!

Happy Saturday to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back