International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are Sim, Shal, Nain, Bea, Asli, and the rest of the gang??????? :-(

Where are Sim, Shal, Nain, Bea, Asli, and the rest of the gang??????? :-(
They are waiting for the big Easter party which amigos is about to throw at his sprawling lawns in Tucson.

They are waiting for the big Easter party which amigos is about to throw at his sprawling lawns in Tucson.
The party begins at dusk! Be sure to bring your own beverage!!!! :)

Specialty of the night: Costa Rican cerveza!!!!! :)

Hey Amigo, what did it forcast for you in your Easter egg.:)

Hey Amigo, what did it forcast for you in your Easter egg.:)
The forecast in my Easter Egg predicted that a tall, dark stranger from Vadodara would visit me in Tucson before the end of the year! :shock:

Hi everyone ..

Happy .. umm .. what day is it :roll: .. anyway, have a great time ;-)

see you soon

Happy Tuesday to all.

Happy Tuesday to all.
Happy Tuesday, SUDH! We still have not heard from our young comrade, Simosito! Keep your fingers crossed!

Drinks are 'on the house' today in the Cafe'! :up:

Happy Tuesday, SUDH! We still have not heard from our young comrade, Simosito! Keep your fingers crossed!

Drinks are 'on the house' today in the Cafe'! :up:
Sure, I would like to have Espresso coffee. And Sim is sure offering prayers in the Church on the occasion of Easter. May he find his sweetheart this session.

Congratulations Amigos on reaching 16000 Posts! Way to go!:up:

Congrats, amigos!

Hey guys, have you heard about the L'Aquila's earthquake?

Congrats, amigos!

Hey guys, have you heard about the L'Aquila's earthquake?
Hi, Sim! We were concerned about the safety of you and your family! Did the earthquakes affect you or any of your relatives?

Luckily all the earthquake did us was to wake us up at 3 am, for Rome is not in Abruzzo, the regione from which the earthquake started.

Our school is going to raise some money for the students in Abruzzo. I hope all the students and teachers will give something. If everybody gives 10€ (14$) the school will raise more than 13'000€ (17'000$)...

Happy Wednesday Be Real. And Sim welcome back after those Earthquakes.
How was the Easter Party?

Happy Wednesday to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back