International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Tuesday everyone ! :-D

wish me success in my exam today .. or tonight :-? it will be from 7pm till 9pm !!

wish me success in my exam today .. or tonight :-? it will be from 7pm till 9pm !!

Wish you success!:)

Give us the good news, Kekeke! How did you do on your exam???? :up:

Wish you all a Happy Wednesday.

We anxiously await the news from Simosito regarding the deadly earthquakes near Rome! We pray that he and his family are safe!

Amigo

We anxiously await the news from Simosito regarding the deadly earthquakes near Rome! We pray that he and his family are safe!

Amigo

I wish everyone is safe over there! Drop us a line as soon as you see our messages here, Sim.

BTW, Amigo is watching coyotes running around outside the front yard late night?

Give us the good news, Kekeke! How did you do on your exam???? :up:

Thanks for the good wishes ! :-D
The exam was quite fine ..we had to write an essay about The Silk Road ! and I guess I did my best there, I hope :roll:

Have a happy Wednesday!
see you soon

I wish everyone is safe over there! Drop us a line as soon as you see our messages here, Sim.

BTW, Amigo is watching coyotes running around outside the front yard late night?
Yes, supada! The Arizona coyotes are enjoying their frolic on my front yard! We have lots of wild rabbits in the desert and the coyotes have been VERY busy trying to catch them! :up:

Yes, supada! The Arizona coyotes are enjoying their frolic on my front yard! We have lots of wild rabbits in the desert and the coyotes have been VERY busy trying to catch them! :up:
Happy Thursday to all.
And what do those rabbits eat at your home, Amigos?

how are u alllllllllll :roll:
hope that every one is fine.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is fine Lojina! How are you doing? Hope you are also doing fine.
Happy Friday to all.
And my feelings for "Good Friday".

Last edited:
We still have not heard from Sim! Let's pray that he and his family remain safe during the aftershocks of the most recent earthquakes near Rome!

Happy Easter to all!

We still have not heard from Sim! Let's pray that he and his family remain safe during the aftershocks of the most recent earthquakes near Rome!

Happy Easter to all!
Sim is still busy praying on the occasion of "Good Friday";
He shall come-out of the BIG EGG only on next Sunday.

Happy Easter to all!

Hi,

how are you all doing?? i hope everyone is fine .. and yeah!!! I'm staying home this week!! but, I still have to finish some reports and HWs :-? ..

see you soon ;-)

I hope the Easter Bunny will be kind to you this weekend! :)

Happy Saturday, everyone, for those who can enjoy it!! :-(
We're having a beautiful sunny day here; the rainy season will start soon again though.. :-( :-(
Anyway, let's have some iced tea, buddies! :p

iced-tea.jpg

Enjoy. :cool::up:

Wily

Happy Easter to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back