International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:

Hi, guys, how have you been? I've missed you all!
By the way, that was funny, dear Sim :p
I missed you the most Wil, especially in the prediction room in the mornings!

It's time to potty! ;-) I bet the police enjoyed touring the rest rooms at your school!!!! :lol::lol: Did they find any weed??

The weed was there, of course, but I don't know what they will do nor if there will be consequences for us, the poor students.

Have you ever seen the spaghetti harvest?

Check this BBC's documentary about it.
Of course here in Italy there are more spaghetti fields then in Switzerland.

cheers,
S~

Happy birthday amigos4!

My best wishes for you.

LF gayanah

Happy birthday amigos4!

My best wishes for you.

LF gayanah
It's not my birthday, Lady G! I think SUDH was playing an April Fool's Day trick on everyone!!!!!! :shock:

Happy Wednesday to all! ;-)

It's not my birthday, Lady G! I think SUDH was playing an April Fool's Day trick on everyone!!!!!! :shock:

Happy Wednesday to all! ;-)
Good Morning, amigos!
I was not playing a trick, people like you who are innocent at heart are born on April the first.
Happy Thursday to all.

Good Morning, amigos!
I was not playing a trick, people like you who are innocent at heart are born on April the first.
Happy Thursday to all.

This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other 364 days.

CONGRATULATIONS GAYANAH ON COMPLETING 5000 POSTS AND BECOMING A VIP MEMBER!:up:

WAY TO GO!

CONGRATULATIONS GAYANAH ON COMPLETING 5000 POSTS AND BECOMING A VIP MEMBER!

congrats,, Gayanah, I will never get there......:roll::roll:

Hey guys, I need your help.
Please, if you speak Spanish do check this thread I've just opened.

Thank you dear Sudh and heidita!
I did my best to become a VIP member.................
And I am happy......

Hi guys!

Happy Friday for all
congratulations Gayanah !!

BTW, Amigo, the "gals" say hi ;-) and thank you for asking, my studies are fine but they are keeping me away for a while .. umm, a long while :-|

take care

Hi guys!

Happy Friday for all
congratulations Gayanah !!

BTW, Amigo, the "gals" say hi ;-) and thank you for asking, my studies are fine but they are keeping me away for a while .. umm, a long while :-|

take care
Happy Friday(Jumma) to all! Hope you will pray to God that everything in this world would be in peace and order. Wishing you the best for your studies.
Inshallah, you shall top the exams!

Hi ! Happy Day to All ! How are doing - Sud , wish me good luck , too - I have many colloqiums next week (( Where`s Amigo :roll: ? I don`t see him nearby :))
Just was here for my Phisiology exam - And remember how I missed you All - So , I`m leaving , see you..............I don`t know exactly when I`ll visit exactly next time :((
BYE !!!

Hi ! Happy Day to All ! How are doing - Sud , wish me good luck , too - I have many colloqiums next week (( Where`s Amigo :roll: ? I don`t see him nearby :))
Just was here for my Phisiology exam - And remember how I missed you All - So , I`m leaving , see you..............I don`t know exactly when I`ll visit exactly next time :((
BYE !!!
Bye and wish you all the best for your exams too.

Good morning, every one! how about a cold Coke for this sunny Saturday? :p

09_14_60---Cola-Soft-Drink_web.jpg

Blessings,
Wily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back