Hellooo
I miss all of you
and my sweety br &rania.supada, DT.&NOR & all of you
miss u a looooooooooooooot
hope that u r all happy
have a nice day;-)
We all miss you too!

Hi guys!
Today police came to or school (that's what our teacher said) because our janitor/caretaker found some weed (cannabis) in the toilets.
Sic transit gloria Tassi

Hi, guys, how have you been? I've missed you all!
By the way, that was funny, dear Sim :p

By the way, that was funny, dear Sim :p

Hello Wil!!!!!
Should I believe my eyes? How are you? Where were you?

Hi, dear Gayanah, I've been too busy these days, many things to do and so little time, well, I'm very excited about the new challenges.
How have you been?

Hi, dear Gayanah, I've been too busy these days, many things to do and so little time, well, I'm very excited about the new challenges.
How have you been?

Nothing new. I am at work as always. Sometimes I manage to work and to post at the same time. Sometimes it is impossible. Have you found a job?
What about your music activity?:)

Sure, thank God I was jobless for just 2 weeks last year, I'm working now (believe it or not) and I'm still making music, I uploaded a couple of new tracks in myspace.com site,so, we'll see what happens, I've seen that you all have great marks, now I'm the newbie! :p

Sure, thank God I was jobless for just 2 weeks last year, I'm working now (believe it or not) and I'm still making music, I uploaded a couple of new tracks in myspace.com site,so, we'll see what happens, I've seen that you all have great marks, now I'm the newbie! :p

You can't be newbie here. I've noticed that many young ladies can't imagine this forum without you and always remember you in their posts.
So go ahead:)

Cheers gayanah..........

Hi, Kekeke!!! Have you had any good Dunkin Donuts lately??? ;-)
Hi Amigo
well, I may have no time to sleep but, I sure have time for Dunkin Donuts :lol::up:

Hellooo
I miss all of you
and my sweety br &rania.supada, DT.&NOR & all of you
miss u a looooooooooooooot
hope that u r all happy
have a nice day

Lojiiii, how are you? .. I miss you so much!! how have you been?

By the way, that was funny, dear Sim
Hi, Wily, nice to see you here again :-D!! actually, it's nice to see ME here too :roll: :lol:

Have a nice day everyone !! ;-)

Kekeke, how are your studies coming along? Are you keeping the gals in the hostel out of trouble??? :)

Welcome home, Wil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have missed your presence!!!!! :)

Wil, where can we go to hear your new tracks? ;-)

Hi guys!
Today police came to or school (that's what our teacher said) because our janitor/caretaker found some weed (cannabis) in the toilets.
Sic transit gloria Tassi
Sim, it's safe to inhale...just don't flush!!!! :shock:;-)

Is that a toilet-joke?

Is that a toilet-joke?
It's time to potty! ;-) I bet the police enjoyed touring the rest rooms at your school!!!! :lol::lol: Did they find any weed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back