International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where we separate the men from the boys, SUDH!!!!! I saw Heidi first! :)

Jana, the 'Big Boss' is here!!!! Welcome to the International Cafe'! Here you will find the friendliest people in the world!!!! Welcome to our online family!

Heidi, as far as pictures are concerned, "you show me yours and I'll show you mine"!!!! Hehehehe!!!!!

Cheers,

The Big Boss

Thanks alot "big boss"
I'm sure i'll find the friendliest people in here
but where are they????
I can't find any of them?????

Thanks alot "big boss"
I'm sure i'll find the friendliest people in here
but where are they????
I can't find any of them?????
I am here, where are you JANA!
By the way, Jana in Hindi language means Life!

I am here, where are you JANA!
By the way, Jana in Hindi language means Life!
Jana, did you know that SUDH in Hindi means 'flirt'????? :cool:

hehe
no didn't know

what else should i know guys???:roll::-D:-D
Never believe amigos4, he has been demoted in the School for bragging and mis-leading people.
I am the only guy celebate in these forums. And he is jealous of this fact(he is married and I don't wish to commit on his married life, as it is very personal). Now, all girls call him "UNCLE Amigos" and he is frustrated!!!
Though he is very good poet and sometimes is accompanied by Coyotes!

Never believe amigos4, he has been demoted in the School for bragging and mis-leading people.
I am the only guy celebate in these forums. And he is jealous of this fact(he is married and I don't wish to commit on his married life, as it is very personal). Now, all girls call him "UNCLE Amigos" and he is frustrated!!!
SUDH, SUDH, SUDH!!! After all these months you have still not accepted the fact that Amigos4 is the "UNCLE' that everyone wants to have in their family! :up: ;-)

How much faith can we put into a fellow who still lives in "No-Name-City India"????? :shock::shock::shock:

When it comes to verse we all take notice;
Amigo is the King and SUDH is the novice!!! :up:

SUDH, SUDH, SUDH!!! After all these months you have still not accepted the fact that Amigos4 is the "UNCLE' that everyone wants to have in their family! :up: ;-)

How much faith can we put into a fellow who still lives in "No-Name-City India"????? :shock::shock::shock:

When it comes to verse we all take notice;
Amigo is the King and SUDH is the novice!!! :up:

hehehe
calm down guys

each one of you have his own qualities;-):up:

If the 'sun' doesn't shine at all today will it still be 'Sunday'? :)

If not here in Italy it's Wind-And-Rain-Day!

Don't forget your umbrella, Sim! We don't want you to catch a cold!!!:up:
Do they use Umbrellas in North Pole to save themselves from rain and cold?

Do they use Umbrellas in North Pole to save themselves from rain and cold?
No! If you are at the North Pole NOTHING will save you from rain and cold!!!!! ;-)

Does "No-Name-City, India" have coyotes??????

Hooooooooooooooray for the World Famous International Cafe'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the best customers and now we have the best coyotes!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back