International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ! Wish to stay here forever...Pity I`m leaving tomorrow :-(.
Let's have a 'pity party' for Asli's impending departure and a 'welcome home party' for Sim's arrival!!!! :up:

Congratulations to Asli for achieving 1400 post benchmark!!!!!!!!

Thanks for Congratulations and `pity party` , Amigo:-D.Wish I would be in Sim`s place , because I want stay longer....:cry:

Thanks for Congratulations and `pity party` , Amigo:-D.Wish I would be in Sim`s place , because I want stay longer....:cry:
Asli, just think about the wonderful 'Welcome Home Party' you will receive when you return to the International Cafe'!!!!! :up: It will be a magnificent party, indeed! ;-)

Asli, just think about the wonderful 'Welcome Home Party' you will receive when you return to the International Cafe'!!!!! :up: It will be a magnificent party, indeed! ;-)

What I want to know is what you are doing up my friend?;-)

It's just nine over here so it has to be late over there.

WE've got the most wonderful weather! sun is shining and my cats are purring..jej, can anybody want more from life??:p

WE've got the most wonderful weather! sun is shining and my cats are purring..jej, can anybody want more from life??:p
Heidi, my sweetheart!!!!!! I am thrilled to see that you have recovered from that wild sangria party we had last night! ;-) Did you ever find the pair of leopard skinned leotards that I left in your living room????

It is 1:15 a.m. in Arizona! It's time for me to hit the sack for some serious ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's! :shock:

Nice to join in international cafe where so many persons.WOW it is international party! I like it!!
amigos4

Nice to join in international cafe where so many persons.WOW it is international party! I like it!!
amigos4
Welcome to the International Cafe', fight23! Here you will meet the friendliest people in the forums!!!! What would you like to share with us? Tell us a little bit about yourself! :up:

Oooh , I haven`t been here just couple of moments and I see changes here !!! I want to Welcome fight23 , too , pity I`m leaving tomorrow!!!
But our dear friends Here ! Enjoy ! Our best Chief - Amigo is very kind to everybody !!!

Welcome to the International Cafe', fight23! Here you will meet the friendliest people in the forums!!!! What would you like to share with us? Tell us a little bit about yourself! :up:
Yes,I am a chinese ,I gratuated from university last year .Have you ever been to china?I shall tell you what you want .hoho

Oooh , I haven`t been here just couple of moments and I see changes here !!! I want to Welcome fight23 , too , pity I`m leaving tomorrow!!!
But our dear friends Here ! Enjoy ! Our best Chief - Amigo is very kind to everybody !!!
I agree with you.Amigo is kind indeed!

Sure, one would like to have boyfriend/girlfriend with her/him in such a moment!;-)

Heidi, my sweetheart!!!!!! I am thrilled to see that you have recovered from that wild sangria party we had last night! ;-) Did you ever find the pair of leopard skinned leotards that I left in your living room????

It is 1:15 a.m. in Arizona! It's time for me to hit the sack for some serious ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's! :shock:
So, it was you, who was hiding in the basement, and ran away when I came down!:roll:

OMG!!!!!!!!
ever find the pair of leopard skinned leotards
How dare you spoil my spotless reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lilangel:

:lol::lol::lol:

jeje, just to tell you , sweetie, no Spaniards really drink Sangría;)

That is a tourist thing. We drinkg wine and beer, also something which is a new invention, called "tinto de verano".

P1000606_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

I hope the two of you will come soon and we can invite you to one:) WEll, ok, one each, let's not be mean! jejej

Anyway, one never knows, if you should ever come to Madrid, amigos, I would love to show you all the best places to enojoy a nice meal, a nice drink......

Madrid is the best city in the world:)

Pity I`m leaving Today !!!
I am going wishing to All Good Luck!!! I`ll miss You All :cry:.
But , I`ll be back - Be sure , my dear friends !;-)
Kisss...............;-)

Pity I`m leaving Today !!!
I am going wishing to All Good Luck!!! I`ll miss You All :cry:.
Kisss...............;-)
Thanks for the last line in your post.............(and I am glad that I was the first one in the line to receive it).

I`ll miss You All :cry:.
Kisss...............;-)

Thanks for the last line in your post.............(and I am glad that I was the first one in the line to receive it).
Being first in line is not always the best place to be, SUDH!!!! Good things come to those who wait!!!! ;-):cool:

HAPPY UGADI TO ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!! (27.03.2009)

It’s that time of the year where one looks forward to celebrate with family and friends with elaborate feast. More than the food, it’s more to do with the start of a new year which so explains the term “UGADI” meaning a new beginning. This term is used in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. This Festival is celebrated in Maharashtra also but they call it GUDI PADWA.

Traditionally the day starts with eating “bevu bella” meaning neem leaves with jaggery symbolizing both bitterness (sadness) and sweetness (happiness). This is eaten to accept both joy and sorrow equally in life.

Cheers
Rasna

HOw ArE YOu ALL
HopPe ThAt YoU ArE All HaPpYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WiSh YoU A GoOD DaY;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back