International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m here all alone
Wishing someone will be line-on...........

Wish you all a Happy Monday and a good working week ahead.

Thanks to Sud and rmsh for wishing us Happy Monday ;-).
It`s still holiday here , so I`m resting :-D.
I wish to others Good Luck in their works!!!

Thanks to Sud and rmsh for wishing us Happy Monday ;-).
It`s still holiday here , so I`m resting :-D.
I wish to others Good Luck in their works!!!
Please inform more about the Azerbaijanese Vegetarian dishes, last time you told us a few. I wish to cook some of them.
Has your mother cooked anything special for you this vacation?

Our most lovely and traditional food in Novruz holiday is Pilav (you already know it) with different nuts and so on. Also with my request Mother cooked for me my lovely Dolma !
Pity I have some technical problems with my computer_Otherwise I would be able to send their photos to You !
By the way , Sud , do you have more information about Novruz???:roll:

Our most lovely and traditional food in Novruz holiday is Pilav (you already know it) with different nuts and so on. Also with my request Mother cooked for me my lovely Dolma !
Pity I have some technical problems with my computer_Otherwise I would be able to send their photos to You !
By the way , Sud , do you have more information about Novruz???:roll:
IT is celebrated by the the Zoroastrians(the religion practised widely in Iran and adjoining parts of the world, before Islam spread in that area. It is the solar equinox, i.e., the day and night are of 12 hours each, and is due to the Solar calendar being followed by that religion)and the Zoroastrians migrated to India and are called as "Parsis"(Persians) in India. My Parsi friends invited me on the occasion and we used to have many fruits on that day. I avoided other meals because I am a vegetarian, but they ate Duck's egg that day.
Nava in Sanskrit means new and roz in persian means day. (Perhaps Proof or Atlaisha are in a better position to explain the meaning and etymology of the word Navroz or Novruz).

IT is celebrated by the the Zoroastrians(the religion practised widely in Iran and adjoining parts of the world, before Islam spread in that area. It is the solar equinox, i.e., the day and night are of 12 hours each, and is due to the Solar calendar being followed by that religion)and the Zoroastrians migrated to India and are called as "Parsis"(Persians) in India. My Parsi friends invited me on the occasion and we used to have many fruits on that day. I avoided other meals because I am a vegetarian, but they ate Duck's egg that day.
Nava in Sanskrit means new and roz in persian means day. (Perhaps Proof or Atlaisha are in a better position to explain the meaning and etymology of the word Navroz or Novruz).

Yes , I know - we celebrating Novruz as widely as Persians ! It`s most lovely holiday in Azerbaijan.
By the way , Sud are you strict Vegetarian_But we learned that it has negative positions in Biochemistry....:-|

Hello, friends!

What has been happening during my brief absence????

Hello , Dear and respectable Chief !
As you can see in your absence - There was an Indian boy whose name Sud (Do you know him:lol:) , that is , he was insisting to kiss everybody ....:lol:;-):lol:

Hello , Dear and respectable Chief !
As you can see in your absence - There was an Indian boy whose name Sud (Do you know him:lol:) , that is , he was insisting to kiss everybody ....:lol:;-):lol:
I'm glad that I was away for awhile!!!!! There is no way that I would allow "Mr. Kissingbug SUDH" to ever kiss me!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Hello everybody, a happy Tuesday to all. Hope amigos is enjoying Tuesday.
Yesterday, World's cheapest Car Tata Motor's "NANO" was launched. It is going to cost Rs.123,000,i.e., US$ 2400 only.
Now amigos need not ride Coyotes. And those who wish to book it early, may send SUDHKAMP some kisses in advance.

I miss you all guys !
Happy Tuesday!

the next two weeks will be full of exams so, wish me success and luck ;-)

see you soon everyone

I miss you all guys !
Happy Tuesday!

see you soon everyone

Wish you a good luck :up::)

I miss you all guys !
Happy Tuesday!

see you soon everyone

Hi BR.... All the very best for your Exams. Do well & God bless you.... Cheers, Rasna

Hello everybody, a happy Tuesday to all. Hope amigos is enjoying Tuesday.
Yesterday, World's cheapest Car Tata Motor's "NANO" was launched. It is going to cost Rs.123,000,i.e., US$ 2400 only.
Now amigos need not ride Coyotes. And those who wish to book it early, may send SUDHKAMP some kisses in advance.

Happy Tuesday !
Yes , Sud , I heard about it in news , too ! Wish I had opportunity to book it without sending kisses in advance !!!:lol:;-)
And I wish to Be many,many,many Lucks!!!

Hiiii guys!

I'm back from the school trip!
There were no orgies, just a lot of alcohol (beer and sambuca) and some poker (not with money).
I took 84 photos which I'm now checking and fixing (some are over-exposed and so on...)

what did happen whilst I was absent?

Wish you all a Happy Wednesday!

Hello ! Wish to stay here forever...Pity I`m leaving tomorrow :-(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back