International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

MISS SOLERO EXOTIC IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

ALL MY BEST WISHES TO THE COSTA RICA GUY (IF HE IS STILL HERE), THEN TO AMIGO, HEIDITA, SUDI FROM INDIA... AND TO ALL THE OTHER NEWCOMMER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason is totaly simple: I made a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng journey to visit Africa!! from north to south;-) it was incredible!!!

hope you can rememeber who i Was/AM.

LOVE MSE or some of you knew me under ISA

Isa, welcome back to your online family! It's great seeing you, again!

What countries did you visit while in Africa? :)

Hi solero:):)

You were in Africa???? OMG! I would have gone with ya if I had known!! jeje

tell us all about the trip, something good to talk about!

h, and dont forget to post some photos!

that is really exciting, I am going to post some photos of diving next:)

I can hardly wait to see Heidi's diving photos! :)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

MISS SOLERO EXOTIC IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

ALL MY BEST WISHES TO THE COSTA RICA GUY (IF HE IS STILL HERE), THEN TO AMIGO, HEIDITA, SUDI FROM INDIA... AND TO ALL THE OTHER NEWCOMMER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason is totaly simple: I made a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng journey to visit Africa!! from north to south;-) it was incredible!!!

hope you can rememeber who i Was/AM.

LOVE MSE or some of you knew me under ISA
Welcome back Isabella, Wil_Ibanez waited for you long. And he stopped visiting forums because you were not here. Hope he would surface soon from his Million dollar job. He is currently somewhere on vaction in Amazon Jungles, looking for Anakonda Pythons.
We wish you would post your own Photo in your Avatar, that was a popular hit amongst members last time!
Old Mexican still remembers you!;-)

Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa Isa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We remember you well!!!!!

I can hardly wait to see Heidi's diving photos! :)

Well, I can harldy wait to see Solero's Africa photos, they are going to be so exciting!:up::up:

Cmon solero, we're waiting!

Well, I can harldy wait to see Solero's Africa photos, they are going to be so exciting!:up::up:

Cmon solero, we're waiting!
Especially those photos taken on the golden beach, in Bikini!

SUDH is fond of Bikini.........................:-?
Only 100 Posts more and Gayanah will become a V.I.P. Member.
Hats off to Gayanah for such a sincere and regular effort.

Only 100 Posts more and Gayanah will become a V.I.P. Member.
Hats off to Gayanah for such a sincere and regular effort.

Thank you dear SUDH
How is it to be a VIP member?:)

Thank you dear SUDH
How is it to be a VIP member?:)
More responsibility while posting. You should not hurt other member's feelings and also welcome new ones and guide them in the forums. Yet, you have to maintain your own perspective, unbiased and independent.

More responsibility while posting. You should not hurt other member's feelings and also welcome new ones and guide them in the forums. Yet, you have to maintain your own perspective, unbiased and independent.

Thank you SUDH!
I am eager to become a VIP member:)

Hey guys!
Did I leave my brain here?
Yesterday I went to school without books and today I got home like every other day but I had the English-anonym-alcoholics class!

If you find my brain please contact me,
your faithfully,
S~

Helloo
I'm new here
Can I have a cup of tea pleaseeeeee :-D

& simisto
I didn't find any brains here
actually i'm new and i don't know the place here
sooo
I can help you in searching :D
if you want to:roll:

Come on, suddy, get lost! So you think us normal mortals don't need to have any responsibilty while posting? Get over it....it is just a word under the name...nothing else:lol:And in your case a shorter word than under my name.....so mine is longer....and that always counts for something.....:cool::cool::lol::lol:

OMG!!! And I do love your unbiased posts.....I have to find them yet....:lol::lol:

& simisto
I can help you in searching :D
if you want to:roll:

OMG!!! simosito, just arrived and already hitting on you!!!!!!! YOu are irresitable!:cool::cool:

Jana, cmon, behave, no hitting on anybody until you haven't met amigos yet and got his permission. He is the big boss:lol::lol:

OMG!!! simosito, just arrived and already hitting on you!!!!!!! YOu are irresitable!:cool::cool:

Jana, cmon, behave, no hitting on anybody until you haven't met amigos yet and got his permission. He is the big boss:lol::lol:

ok.I'm soo sorry
It won't happen again:-D

now i have to wait the " Big Boss" :roll:

Jana, the 'Big Boss' is here!!!! Welcome to the International Cafe'! Here you will find the friendliest people in the world!!!! Welcome to our online family!

Heidi, as far as pictures are concerned, "you show me yours and I'll show you mine"!!!! Hehehehe!!!!!

Cheers,

The Big Boss

Come on, suddy, get lost! So you think us normal mortals don't need to have any responsibilty while posting? Get over it....it is just a word under the name...nothing else:lol:And in your case a shorter word than under my name.....so mine is longer....and that always counts for something.....:cool::cool::lol::lol:

OMG!!! And I do love your unbiased posts.....I have to find them yet....:lol::lol:
Unbiased they all are, how come you have never found it.:roll:
Now, did I ever call you a Spanish mid-fielder playing rough football?:cool:
Oh, how much I care for you, despite your firing language!
And how much I love your appearance?
And no pictures for that flirt amigos4, you are mine!
Amigos4, keep away from my girl, else..........................:bad-word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back