International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll replace it with Spring break! :-D

BTW, I always look for an Arizona quarter every time I walk along the streets. It is hard to get, indeed! :shock:

I'll replace it with Spring break! :-D

BTW, I always look for an Arizona quarter every time I walk along the streets. It is hard to get, indeed! :shock:
supada, try walking along the banks!!! :lol:;-)

How are things in LA these days? The big basketball tournament begins this Thursday at the Staples Arena! :up:

Hi
How are u all
miss u br a lot and all of you

It is nice to see you again Proof. How is your white Camel?
And you might remember well that in the Cafe, Heidita is my girlfriend, though she is not talking to me these days. So sad!

My white camel is more idle than every other animal in this world! He must be gotten rid of those fancy and decorated rugs and bells!! She is not that talktive, you know! It's because of her beautiful tactics in absorbin' people, particularly if that people is her boyfriend!! Don't you remember that they say: "Home is where the forum is?" :-D

Who the hell let that monkey out of the bottle??????:roll:

Do not forget that a detective never lets people know who the heck that corkscrew is!! :) I got many gosts (curious Toms) all over the forum! Just check your pockets if you have a doubt on me hiring these Toms! :-D

Hi,
how are you everyone ?!!
where is the monkey??? I hate animals !! you should get it back to the bottle !!! :-?

Why? That is not kind of you telling a detective to let that Monkey stick in the bottle while it is so thin for him!!

Woooop! I just catched a monkey at the front lawn of Amigo's house!

Give it to me, please!! I used to collect animals to take advantage of them in my job! :-D

P

Last edited:
Happy Wednesday to all!

A very happy and colourful Holi to everyone.
:Fade-col: :changes: :rainbowa: :smilecol::drinking::silly:

supada, try walking along the banks!!! :lol:;-)

How are things in LA these days? The big basketball tournament begins this Thursday at the Staples Arena! :up:

:lol: I'll give it a try. I have no idea about the basketball tournament around here. I've been nerdy these days! :shock:

Give it to me, please!! I used to collect animals to take advantage of them in my job! :-D

P

Of course! I'm sure there are a few of them hiding in Amigo's back yard!!

Hello my lovely Indian friends,

Can you tell me how to say these words in Indian?

Hello!

Goodbye!

Have a great day!

You did a great job!

I happen to have online Indian classmates and wish to greet them in Indian. :)

May God gift you all the colors of life in this Colorful Holi..

Colors of Love.....
Colors of Joy......
Colors of Happiness.....
Colors of Peace.....
Colors of Success.....
Colors of friendship.....

& all the other colors you want to paint in your life........

" Have a Colorful Holi.........!!!!"

Happy Wednesday to all of my online friends! :)

Hello my lovely Indian friends,

Can you tell me how to say these words in Indian?
India has some 18 official languages, but Hindi is understood the most and also popular. I am giving you words in Hindi.

Hello! > Namaste!

Goodbye! > Alvida!

Have a great day! > Apka din mangalmay ho!

You did a great job! > Apne bahut shandaar kaam kiya hey!

I happen to have online Indian classmates and wish to greet them in Indian. :) > Supada you forgot I am also your Indian friend.;-)

Has anyone seen Heidita lately????? She has vanished! :-(

Has anyone seen Heidita lately????? She has vanished! :-(

She is hired by Detective Pink Panther to flow through the forum furtively and collect information about online friends so P can be aware of things happening around here!

Happy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back