International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, terrible thought...FORGET MY LOVELY SUD???? how could that happen?:?::?::?:

Detective P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:nfire:

I don't know about the others...but without our very very very private café detective.....NOTHING would have been the same! Nobody knows how hard he has worked to keep the café free from bad company and bad habits!!

¡¡Viva el detective P!!:up::up:

OMG!! And he did it again and all!! I am stunned....desperate...lost....not even alive.....not even BREATHING without you my love:oops::oops::oops::oops:
Atleast you remembered me Heidi,
how else I'm gonna be a Daddy!

What a morning, my good friends (it's 8 am in Italy)...
I wrote down what happened to me...

The bloody morning

I was sleeping and dreaming and everything
in this wonderful sunny Roman mornìng

They woke me up, feeded me not, and everything,
whilst I was asking why to myself, this orrible mornìng.

I was put into a car, drove far from my bed and everything,
almost falling asleep again, this sleepless mornìng.

I was driven away, taken near Termìni, and everything,
this litterally bloody (you'll see) mornìng.

She entered me into a building, we used the stairs and everything,
and, alas!, I was remembering what I had to do, this blood & gore mornìng.

Once inside they took my blood and other things,
and I had had no breakfast, in the most weakening of all the mornìngs.

Now here I am and I've told you my story and everything,
forgive me if I've wrote orribly, for I'm confused this mornìng.

This is nice, Sim! I like your rhymes! :up:

Sim, your 'Bloody Morning' is terrific! I like the use of the word 'bloody' to indicate the state of the morning as well as the state of your medical procedure!!! Nicely played, my little amigo! :)

I hope your 'bloody' afternoon is bloody good! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Good job simo!!!!! ;)

HellloooooOOo friends,

How are you today? It is hot and chill at the same time in Los Angeles!

No, it is weaving its way through Holy Medina's narrow lanes.

:argue:

This is not accepted at all. Madina's lanes are not narrow at all.
You really nead to read more about modern Madina or maybe I can bring you some phtoes one day.

Take care.

:argue:

This is not [strike]accepted [/strike] acceptable at all. Madina's lanes are not narrow [strike]at all[/strike].
You really [strike]nead [/strike] need to read more about modern Madina or maybe I can bring you some [strike]phtoes [/strike] photos [strike] one[/strike] some day.

Take care.

Dear Bisho, there are many religious songs in India, which mention of narrow Medina lanes!:cool:

Last edited:
Again she has missed me,
gone are the days when she kissed me!:cry:

I eally do miss ya Suddy:)

I am calling you Suddy from now on, our very private name..ok? jeje

Tell us about the narrow lane...I dont know anything about this. Might be interesting to know.

Sim, your 'Bloody Morning' is terrific! I like the use of the word 'bloody' to indicate the state of the morning as well as the state of your medical procedure!!! Nicely played, my little amigo! :)

I hope your 'bloody' afternoon is bloody good! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

It was indeed.
I had a wonderful lunch at a sushi restaurant (if somebody's going to Rome I can give him/her/it the address :-D) and I did something else.
But I can't remember exactly what. Yet I'm sure I did things I enjoyed.
I think it was yesterday afternoon when I finished Alice in Wonderland.

Happy Sunday,
S~

I eally do miss ya Suddy:)

I am calling you Suddy from now on, our very private name..ok? jeje

Tell us about the narrow lane...I dont know anything about this. Might be interesting to know.
That is really nice of you to call me SUDDY! But you forgot to add DARLING!:cry:

And as far as narrow lanes is concerned, the Muslims have two holy cities in their mind. One is Holy Mecca and the other one is Medina, where Bisho lives.
Well, I do not know about the modern Medina, which has got to be well planned and having wide roads, as per the plan. But, I am talking about the old Medina, where a devout Muslims had a desire to spend their last days, living in the narrow lanes, where they could remember "Allah" and his acts of kindness. The songs I heard in India, mention Medina and its narrow lanes.
I hope Bisho would be able to tell you more about it!

Your [STRIKE]SUDHKAMP [/STRIKE] Suddy Darling!

Oh Dear, I forgot it!

I forgot it was international.
I was sure it was an Italian thing only...

I forgot it was international.
I was sure it was an Italian thing only...
Women are beyond borders!

Though you got to be more interested in Italian women! You are not to be blamed, you are so young at age!

I'm not to be blamed because at my age I'm allowed to forget or because of the hormones?

I'm not to be blamed because at my age I'm allowed to forget or because of the hormones?
Precisely, at your age if you are forgetting Women, then there is something wrong with the Hormones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back