International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish you happiness.
:)

Oh Dear, I forgot it!
As usual I am the odd one out. I not only forgot, I had no idea it was women's day the first place and if that is so.....I think it is a very silly celebration:roll::roll:

Is there a men's day?:shock::shock:

As I said to a class-mate once, "There's a women's day because there are 364 men's days"

As usual I am the odd one out. I not only forgot, I had no idea it was women's day the first place and if that is so.....I think it is a very silly celebration:roll::roll:

Is there a men's day?:shock::shock:
The day you are not shooting guns and simply kissing your lovely Darling Suddy...............it is MEN's Day!

It is not so often that I am the first to see this occasion as I am not so often here.;-) However....this time I am the first to see it and I have the greatest regret in announcing that my beloved Suddy has definitely gone crazy.:shock::shock::cry::cry:

How can anybody be as crazy as post 12 000 posts in only one year????

jeje

Congratulations, my friend:new-bday:

I know it is not your birthday but this is so appropiate! jeje:up::up:

And all that considering that I have been here since 2007 and I am not even a vip yet....so sad:cry::cry::cry::cry:

:2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire:------------> Heidita

(commiting suicide:cry:)

Well, at one time I had the most posts, but I have been passed by Tdol, Cas (who I passed after she retired), Anglika, Amigos, and soon - Suddy.

Sic transit gloria.

jeje, and I have discovered that I first get to be key member and then vip...OMG!!!! I will never get there....lol

But I mean, Suddy has only been here for a year...he will outpost everybody at this speed!!

It is not so often that I am the first to see this occasion as I am not so often here.;-) However....this time I am the first to see it and I have the greatest regret in announcing that my beloved Suddy has definitely gone crazy.:shock::shock:

How can anybody be as crazy as post 12 000 posts in only one year????

jeje

Congratulations, my friend:new-bday:

I know it is not your birthday but this is so appropiate! jeje:up::up:
Many thanks Heidi Darling, I knew you are bound to notice and you did!

And you are always here in the forums, living in my heart!
No force on Earth can depart us!

And all that considering that I have been here since 2007 and I am not even a vip yet....so sad:cry::cry::cry::cry:

:2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire:------------> Heidita

(commiting suicide:cry:)
Heidi, are you really dead?

Well, at one time I had the most posts, but I have been passed by Tdol, Cas (who I passed after she retired), Anglika, Amigos, and soon - Suddy.

Sic transit gloria.

Ron, your posts are more useful to the students and your verses are more refreshing than anyone else' !:up:

jeje, and I have discovered that I first get to be key member and then vip...OMG!!!! I will never get there....lol

But I mean, Suddy has only been here for a year...he will outpost everybody at this speed!!
Heidita, I assure you of one fact, you are more than a VIP!:up:

I adore your Vivacity and warmth!:up:

CONGRATULATIONS RONBEE, ON REACHING 15000 POSTS!

CONGRATULATIONS RONBEE, ON REACHING 15000 POSTS!

OMG!! So I was talking to Ron all the time and didn't even notice his posts. :-?Ron, you are the best:):cool:

OMG!! So I was talking to Ron all the time and didn't even notice his posts. :-?Ron, you are the best:):cool:
Thank you.:oops:

:-D:up:

OK, gang, let's hear it for 'Suddy' and Mr. RonBee;
reaching new benchmarks has filled them with glee!

Congratulations, gents! :)

Hi, everyone !!

how are you all doing ?
many congratz for everyone !!!!

see you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back