International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Amigo, Hello P!!
How have you both been? :)
T-e-l-e-p-a-t-h-y lives!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking about you, my dear! How have you been???? :cool:

Great, Amigo!!! I am suffering from insomnia, so thought I would get in touch with you all...What's the best medication for insomnia?

Great, Amigo!!! I am suffering from insomnia, so thought I would get in touch with you all...What's the best medication for insomnia? Baby formula!!!! :lol::lol:
Come sleep at my house, Shal! I'll put on some soft music and I will sing you a lullabye! :cool:

Come sleep at my house, Shal! I'll put on some soft music and I will sing you a lullabye! :cool:

The style of my lullaby is a little moving, so I can't prescribe you with that! But, instead, I'd be thinkin' of a good soporific medication! ;-)

Thanks, Amigo!! But can you also throw in some hot chocolate and chicken too?

The style of my lullaby is a little moving, so I can't prescribe you with that! But, instead, I'd be thinkin' of a good soporific medication! ;-)

Stop winking. Its not polite to wink at girls!:lol::lol::lol:

Your medications are very powerful, P, so I guess I would just let go of that.

P isn't 'winking'...he's 'blinking'! ;-);-);-) You know what happens when all of that Tabrizian dust gets into his eyes! :cool:

Thank goodness that I've not had such a situation! I really feel dead as soon as I see my pillow! :-D

P isn't 'winking'...he's 'blinking'! ;-);-);-) You know what happens when all of that Tabrizian dust gets into his eyes! :cool:

That is the point! Here we are doing something like a re-model and everything is under a cover of dust! So all blinking eyes are "dusty"! :-D

I think we may have found a new nickname for P! We shall call him 'Dusty'! :)

Good name.. I LOVE it.

Good bye , guys! Let me try and get some beauty sleep.

It was good chatting with both you after such a long time.

Hello Amigo, Hello P!!
How have you both been? :)

OMG!!! so I am screaming my head off and I am not even mentioned!!!:shocked!::shocked!:

T-e-l-e-p-a-t-h-y lives!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking about you, my dear! How have you been???? :cool:

Nothing to do with telepathy! she heard me yelling.....even though she is not admitting it;-)

Good bye , guys! Let me try and get some beauty sleep.

It was good chatting with both you after such a long time.

How nice to see you Shal:):):)
I mean, if I can come you can...and bring nain along....you are hiding somewhere together, confess! jeje

and now that you are at it...why not try find Bea too?

BBEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA let's see if she hears me;-)

OMG!!! so I am screaming my head off and I am not even mentioned!!!:shocked!::shocked!:

Nothing to do with telepathy! she heard me yelling.....even though she is not admitting it;-)

How nice to see you Shal:):):)
I mean, if I can come you can...and bring nain along....you are hiding somewhere together, confess! jeje

and now that you are at it...why not try find Bea too?

BBEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA let's see if she hears me;-)
She again did not mention me!
Has she started ignoring me?
Doesn't she love me anymore?

Happy Saturday everybody! Hope P would adjust to new nickname shortly.

Hi all!
What happened whilst I was absent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back