International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone ! how are you doing?

I see that you had an interesting conversation here :roll:
well, I have to say
first, rmsh, feel free to post your links here .. I find it nice of you to ask us to read your threads but, I guess what hanky meant in his post that you bring an interesting thread everyday and that makes him bored :-| ..

second, I've got tired of killing SUD and he keep coming back as a zombie so, I decided to let anyone use my kekekekeekeke where needed because now everyone knows it's mine and I have the copy right !! kekekekeke ;-)

third, Unwritten is back !!!!!! welcome back ,friend :)

see you all around ;-)

Thank U friends ..

Life is HARD .. Don`t U all agree with me .. :-(

Well, Sudh. If I were you I would take my suitcase and quit the city soon because Heidita is coming.
BTW in the sentence before the last one of what rmsh16 wrote there were so many Nots.
Anyway, I have to say that I agree with Heidita: continuing posting this ads everyday is rude.
OMG!! There is a sensible man here!:shock::shock::shock:
Hanky, believe me I find rmsh16 posts very interesting.

You do, Sud? What is so interesting in her posts? After all she is posting the same post every day.

first, rmsh, feel free to post your links here .. I find it nice of you to ask us to read your threads but, I guess what hanky meant in his post that you bring an interesting thread everyday and that makes him bored :-|

Very interesting , be real.

On the one hand, I had no idea that you were to decide what actions shall be taken or not on this thread. Interesting development.

And on the other hand she does not bring an interesting thread every day, no sire bob, she is bringing her one and only thread, the same thread , every day!

And that is abusing this thread for proper purposes and being incredibly selfish as well as insecure. If your thread were interesting, many people would participate. I should have said: would have participated by now.
And just as a matter of fact, she did so again today;)
Hi heidita.... I thought of sharing with people so I am posting. The link was provided for an easy access by everyone. I didn't not find any rudeness in this. Is my posting are not meaningful??

Surprising.:roll:

Heidi, my wild Latin amiga!!!! Please tell us what you REALLY think!!!!! I just hate it when you beat around the bush!!! :) :) :)

Heidi, my wild Latin amiga!!!! Please tell us what you REALLY think!!!!! I just hate it when you beat around the bush!!! :) :) :)

jejejeje

**getting out my guns to show ya**

jejeje:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jejejeje

A thousand kisses to you, o Royal beauty!
Pray cool down. You forgot to kiss your SUDH!
Now, I am angry with you..................................

jejejeje

Thank God there is democracy in Spain.........keeps Heidi in check.:)

Thank God Nain logs in from time to time....he keeps us on the straight and narrow path! :cool:;-)

Thank God Nain logs in from time to time....he keeps us on the straight and narrow path! :cool:;-)
I thought you were using the Highways!

Hi everyone ! how are you doing?

I see that you had an interesting conversation here :roll:
well, I have to say
first, rmsh, feel free to post your links here .. I find it nice of you to ask us to read your threads but, I guess what hanky meant in his post that you bring an interesting thread everyday and that makes him bored :-| ..

second, I've got tired of killing SUD and he keep coming back as a zombie so, I decided to let anyone use my kekekekeekeke where needed because now everyone knows it's mine and I have the copy right !! kekekekeke ;-)

third, Unwritten is back !!!!!! welcome back ,friend :)

see you all around ;-)

Thanks BR for your support. Heidita claims that my thread is of no interest & boring. Do you agree with that? Eventhough I posted a message, I didn't given a link today.

I need to see other members opinions about my postings.

Hi everyone !!
Happy Friday

Very interesting , be real.

On the one hand, I had no idea that you were to decide what actions shall be taken or not on this thread. Interesting development.

And on the other hand she does not bring an interesting thread every day, no sire bob, she is bringing her one and only thread, the same thread , every day!

well, dear Heidita I didn't say that I'm the one who decide what things should be happening here cuz I believe we all do that together but it seems like you think you're the one who has the perfect opinion which should be followed by everyone here.. you have your own opinion about rmsh's posts and threads but that doesn't mean everyone else should have the same point of view..anyway, I don't know why Amigo is letting you have those guns in the Cafe' .. We're used to hear a respectful replies and your last posts are so rude and mean ..and sorry to say that but it's true ..

see you all soon

A thousand kisses to you, o Royal beauty!
Pray cool down. You forgot to kiss your SUDH!
Now, I am angry with you..................................

jje, it is too hot over here, sud! But I am trying hard!!:cool:

I even got Nain to post!!

jejeje

Thanks BR for your support. Heidita claims that my thread is of no interest & boring.

I never said that. I have not even read the thread you so insistantly posted.
Do you agree with that? Eventhough I posted a message, I didn't given a link today.
However...I would really like to know if you have anything to say except for mentioning your thread...which you have cleverly done again.

I have posted mutltiple threads myself, and have surely posted a link or two on this nice thread. But you are abusing the thread and don't seem to have anything else to say except for mentioning your thread, of course.

Threads can be sucessful or not....it wont help clustering this conversational thread with it.

I need to see other members opinions about my postings.
Why?

but it seems like you think you're the one who has the perfect opinion which should be followed by everyone here..

This is simply not true, so I won't get into this any further.
you have your own opinion about rmsh's posts and threads
No I do not. I have not seen any of her posts except her advertising her own thread and I have certainly not read her thread.
but that doesn't mean everyone else should have the same point of view.
Of course not.

.anyway, I don't know why Amigo is letting you have those guns in the Cafe' ..
Amigos is not "letting" me :roll:have he guns. I for my part live in a free country and take my guns whereever i wish;-).
And I certainly neeed no man to "let" me have or not have something;-)
We're used to hear a respectful replies and your last posts are so rude and mean
Yes, respect was what I was hoping for by rmsh.

And I am not being rude or mean, I am being sincere. Difficult sometimes.

Hello friends, Happy Saturday!

I just love these intimate family get togethers!!!! :) They are always so eventful.

Now, if you children promise to behave, I'll bake a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies for everyone!!!! :)

Cheers,
Poppa Amigo

I never said that. I have not even read the thread you so insistantly posted. However...I would really like to know if you have anything to say except for mentioning your thread...which you have cleverly done again.

I have posted mutltiple threads myself, and have surely posted a link or two on this nice thread. But you are abusing the thread and don't seem to have anything else to say except for mentioning your thread, of course.

Threads can be sucessful or not....it wont help clustering this conversational thread with it.

Heidita.... If in case you have not read the threads of rmsh16 then why to comment. It is not that rmsh16 has raised this issue about the thread, its you. I had not seen any self advertisement of her in her postings. She used to post a very interesting threads and also helping us to give a link for easy access. In case you don't like, you don't read those. Has she requested you to read & comment?

I support BeReal. As she rightly said eventhough you don't know to appreciate don't criticise.

Amigo, Sudh, and the others, I think it is the high time we got to the point and stopped beating the bush. (well, although I really appreciate your cookies, Amigo). I have done this and now comes your turns.

Hi my friends:-D
i missed you all.

I'm so happy because there are some good new events in my life. I wish the same for all of you.

Hi my friends:-D
i missed you all.

I'm so happy because there are some good new events in my life. I wish the same for all of you.
Bisho, your happiness makes me happy!!!! :up:;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back