International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends,

Good morning. pl. have a look on the funny link

https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/fun-games/89641-short-story-great-moral-funny.html#post440140

Cheers
Rasna

Hi friends,

Good evening. Pl. have a look on the below link.

https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/fun-games/89754-give-100-a.html#post440810

Cheers
Rasna

Hi friends.
Happy wednesday to all.
Pl. have a look on the below link.
https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/fun-games/89843-anger-love.html#post441312
Cheers
Rasna

rmsh, this is rude.

I do understand that you wish people to participate...but to link to your own thread every day is simply not acceptable.

Just saying.....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sud has not seen me:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I certainly did,
my dear Miss Heid,
your snipers torrid,
makes me worried!

I am sure not going to Miss,
when H is giving a ..............;-)

Good Night!

Have a great day!

Hi everyone !!

Lojiiiiiiii, long time, no see !!!!! :) .. how are you girl???? miss you so much !!!

Happy Wednesday to all !!

i missd u alot br
i'm fine
how is ur study /????

i missd u alot br
i'm fine
how is ur study /????
I missed you a lot BeReal,
I am fine!
How are your studies?

And how are you Lojina? Hope you are doing fine.

rmsh, this is rude.

I do understand that you wish people to participate...but to link to your own thread every day is simply not acceptable.

Just saying.....

Hi heidita.... I thought of sharing with people so I am posting. The link was provided for an easy access by everyone. I didn't not find any rudeness in this. Is my posting are not meaningful??

Hi heidita.... I thought of sharing with people so I am posting. The link was provided for an easy access by everyone. I didn't not find any rudeness in this. Is my posting are not meaningful??
Sure your threads are fun. Heidita has a tremendous sense of humour.
Did'nt you see the underline under every-day and later.............. just saying.
If she were really angry, she would be firing all those guns.

And again your last sentence could have been, "are'nt my posts meaningful? or are my postings not meaningful?"

Sure your threads are fun. Heidita has a tremendous sense of humour.
Did'nt you see the underline under every-day and later.............. just saying.
If she were really angry, she would be firing all those guns.

And again your last sentence could have been, "are'nt my posts meaningful? or are my postings not meaningful?"

Well, Sudh. If I were you I would take my suitcase and quit the city soon because Heidita is coming.
BTW in the sentence before the last one of what rmsh16 wrote there were so many Nots.
Anyway, I have to say that I agree with Heidita: continuing posting this ads everyday is rude.

Well, Sudh. If I were you I would take my suitcase and quit the city soon because Heidita is coming.
BTW in the sentence before the last one of what rmsh16 wrote there were so many Nots.
Anyway, I have to say that I agree with Heidita: continuing posting this ads everyday is rude.
Hanky, believe me I find rmsh16 posts very interesting.

Pl. suggest how to communicate everyone.....

Hanky, believe me I find rmsh16 posts very interesting.

Did I say those posts were not interesting? Did I say that I haven't believed you? I even believe that your neighboring dog is called Happy.

Did I say those posts were not interesting? Did I say that I haven't believed you? I even believe that your neighboring dog is called Happy.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
my neighbour is visiting me at the moment, and his name is hap.................

Pl. suggest how to communicate everyone.....

Well, I am not the one who is being able to give a general rule that can be applied to everyone in successfully communicating with others people.
I don't say your posts are not interesting because they are. But, you know, these people who often visit IC certainly often visit IC, so, what do I mean? they read your ads about your posts everyday (please take this everyday in your consideration), they read your ads again and again and I wonder whether they get bored or not? In other way of speech, do you read an intersting book everyday without getting bored?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
my neighbour is visiting me at the moment, and his name is hap.................

Well, you made me get confused. So who is named Happy?

Hello Friends !

It has been long time ! I Miss this forum.. And I am baaaaaaaaaaaack!

I hope that everything is going very well with U guys ..

See U .. !

With Love,,

UnWritten !

It appears that 'unwritten' is now formally 'written'!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back