International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Heidi hiding today?????? :shock:

WAIT...

<----------left here

and -------------------------------------------------------->right here!;-)

Simo;-);-);-);-)

jeejeje

BUT!!!!!!!!

OUR BEAUTIFUL "PE" HAS WON AN OSCAR FOR SUPPORTING ACTRESS!!

Muchas felicidades Penelope:)

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Penelope Cruz became the first Spanish-born actress to win an Oscar by taking the best supporting actress award on Sunday for her role as tempestuous artist Maria Elena in Woody Allen's romantic comedy "Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

And she was born in MADRID!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Heidi, Penelope Cruz can play with my Oscar anytime she wants to! She is drop-dead gorgeous! Maybe you could use her picture as your avatar!!!! :) :)

Oh, by the way, I thought "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" was an awful movie! Did you see it?

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi everyone !!
I'm so busy these days :-( but I'm glad to find some time to say hi to my friends here :up:
I miss you all so much !!!!!

so, you're talking about the Oscar ! well, I guess it's abvious that I didn't have the time to watch it :-| , anyway, I think Slumdog millionaire deserve the award ;-):up:

see you all soon, I hope :roll:

Don't be a stranger, Kekeke! SUDH may try to steal your copyright if you are away too long!!!! :)

Don't be a stranger, Kekeke! SUDH may try to steal your copyright if you are away too long!!!! :)
That is atrocious, that copyright belongs to me. And I won't allow anybody to steal it.
Happy Tuesday everyone.

WAIT...

<----------left here

and -------------------------------------------------------->right here!;-)

Simo;-);-);-);-)

jeejeje

BUT!!!!!!!!

OUR BEAUTIFUL "PE" HAS WON AN OSCAR FOR SUPPORTING ACTRESS!!

Muchas felicidades Penelope:)

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Penelope Cruz became the first Spanish-born actress to win an Oscar by taking the best supporting actress award on Sunday for her role as tempestuous artist Maria Elena in Woody Allen's romantic comedy "Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

And she was born in MADRID!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Heidita, you are also born MADRID, then you may also bag an Oscar any day.:up:

Heidi, Penelope Cruz can play with my Oscar anytime she wants to! She is drop-dead gorgeous! Maybe you could use her picture as your avatar!!!! :) :)

Cheers,
Amigo

I second you.............she is just ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

..............Ummmmmmmmm gwala gwala.................................

how are you Amigo? miss you so much !!
well, considering my absence in the forum I'll allow SUD to use the kekekekeeke wherever he need but he must respect the usage of it and NEVER get used to it !!!! :cool:

see you guys later ;-)

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.........................
Now, I won't mind if Be Real uses my KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.............................

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.........................
Now, I won't mind if Be Real uses my KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.............................
Some people just NEVER give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll::cool:

Kekekekekekekekekekekkekekekeke............................................

Did someone say, "Happy Wednesday".

Hot.........this place could give a run for its money to Tucson.:-(

Here in Gujrat the cuisine is kind of sweetish, ie, they mix sweet in curries, etc, and the most amazing part is that a spoonful of curries first tastes sweet and then hot (which of course is really hot). So you get both the contrasting tastes one after the other with every bite.

Last edited:
When do we graduate to wishing happy hours, minutes, etc.

Wish you all happy Nano Second.

I want to share with you this funny article published on Times on line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back