International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe
It's impossible for loji , she swore not to love again or get married
but for me I don't know:roll:

And I hope that you find the lady of your dreams quickly and live together happily ever after
Do they live happily, even after getting married?
And what about you? Then who will give birth to those 28 children, who would call me Uncle SUDH? No, you are getting married!

If they love each other
they'll live happily for ever
even if they had a lot of problems in their life;-)
How many problems do they give birth to? 28?

Do they live happily, even after getting married?
And what about you? Then who will give birth to those 28 children, who would call me Uncle SUDH? No, you are getting married!

28 :shock:

that's a lot
well,if found a person who really deserve from me to sacrifice for him with my live and every thing i have and love my
I'll marry him right now:-D

28 :shock:

that's a lot
well,if found a person who really deserve from me to sacrifice for him with my live and every thing i have and love my
I'll marry him right now:-D
Then we have got one person, who is most eligible and would like to have 28 children from you!

During mediveal times, it was considered that the Royal family did not have common blood, and the colour of its blood was blue.

You shall learn about HIM when you are married to HIM. It is just good for you to know that he is from Royal family and a Prince.

During mediveal times, it was considered that the Royal family did not have common blood, and the colour of its blood was blue.

You shall learn about HIM when you are married to HIM. It is just good for you to know that he is from Royal family and a Prince.

I don't like mysteries people
any way untill HIM tell me every thing I won't marry him

now let's speak about your dream girl:-D
Tell me something about her??

Well I cannot remember dreams, that's all. Bye, I have to go and prepare for office.

Hey Amigos, did Willy post anything since Jan 8th.

I hope he is all right (not effects of earthquake).:roll:

Rania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am sooooooo happy to see you!!!!!! Are you having a wonderful day?

At the moment, life in Arizona is very quiet! It is 1:00 am and everyone has gone to bed! :)

Nain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see you lurking about!!!!!!! How is your sore owie????? :)

Why can't you and Shal stay longer to play with Amigo????? I am sad that we don't spend as much time together as we used to!

Most of the members don't realize that you, Shal, Bea, SUDH, Sim, and I were among the first 'regulars' to frequent the International Cafe'! Look how much we have expanded since page 1! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back