International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, why don't you try and dial the number??? The code is 080...

Hello every body
How are you all today???

How are you br I missd you
And SUDH ,amigoos I missd you too:-D

Hi Loji, how are you dear ??? I miss you too :-(

I missed a lot as I see :roll:

I need a coffee now !! Where is our waiter ?

Hi Loji, how are you dear ??? I miss you too :-(

I missed a lot as I see :roll:

I need a coffee now !! Where is our waiter ?

Is waitress alright with you Miss? Here is your caffe latte.

570274_romantic_cafe_latte.jpg

I'm fine. Been busy with starting classes for Winter quarter.

So lazyyyyyyyyyyy.

Oh .. have a hot hocolate to keep you warm

Good luck in your classes !!

What are you studying ?

I'm right here

but I'm sorry I'll have to leave now :oops: it's 2:30am here

so see you sometime later ;-)

Hi girl, Wow you are a Sagittarius. Here you are:​

The Sagittarius woman is an enterprising and resourceful individual who is constantly searching in order to fulfil her dreams.
Sagittarius is the real adventurer of the zodiac and this girl is forever highly charged with creative fire, ever keen for excitement and the opportunities in order to widen her horizons.
This girl loves travel and will have a difficult time standing still. She can be characterized as one who seeks a goal, reaches that goal and then, is off to seek another goal in life.
Perhaps the biggest problem in her life is the need to balance what is real with the ideal, and to endeavour to accept the current state of her life’s responsibilities in order that she may build a solid future.
Sagittarius is referred to the “philosopher of the heavens” and, in keeping, the Sagittarius is always very keen to expand her knowledge and can often be a perpetual student.
The Sagittarius woman’s basic interest is to learn and, in turn to teach what she knows to others. Problems can arise however because the Sagittarius girl can at times believe that she has mastered a skill before she has really done so. This can result in adverse situations through trying to teach on a subject of which she has insufficient knowledge.
The Sagittarius woman can be quite the visionary and is farsighted in her own way, however, she often tends to lack the patience to perfect herself in the practical world.
Irrespective, Sagittarius is the luckiest sign in the zodiac, and the Sagittarius girl will not only manage to survive but will more than likely prosper.

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
This Sagittarius girl is as much an adventurer in love and romance as she is in everything else. With the sign of Sagittarius often referred to as the
“The bachelor sign,” the Sagittarius woman can often experience some very difficult times when, in committed relationships.
She is a girl who enjoys a great sense of personal freedom and, it is necessary therefore, that she needs to couple with a partner who can allow the Centaur plenty of room in which to move and roam.
The Sagittarius woman is one who is often attracted to the “those in distress” syndrome and she can feel gratified when she is in a position to provide help to another to recover from their emotional problems through the act of loving them.
A Sagittarius woman will commit to and remain with a partner who, is independent by nature, passionately romantic, and one who also possesses the urge to travel and to explore life.
The most compatible signs for our Sagittarius the “Centaur” are those of Aries and Leo and, Libra and Aquarius can also make excellent partnerships with Sagittarius.

Taurus and Cancer relationship are also not the easiest and may require some work and, Pisces, Gemini, and Virgo present the greatest relationship challenges for our Sagittarius girl.

Wow.I'm shocked I didn't know all that
thanks alot dear

I didn't sleep yet SUDH
and yes I'm studying

How are you:?:
I am fine and wish you a Happy Makar Sankranti. It is a festival in India, when the Sun's rays cross the tropic of Capricorn, the seasons start changing, and from this day on, the nights become shorter and the days becomes longer. Today, in India, there it would be a Kite flying day, as it is considered auspicious to fly kites on Makar Sankranti. At noon time, most people would be on their terraces and flying kites. The sky gets filled with different colours and shapes of kites.

Happy Makar Sankranti to all the members.

Happy Makar Sankranti to you too

And don't forget to fly a Kite for me SUDH:-D
OH sure, and I would write on those kites, that may God bring peace in your country and find Nora, Lojina and be real, very handsome grooms to get married early.

OH sure, and I would write on those kites, that may God bring peace in your country and find Nora, Lojina and be real, very handsome grooms to get married early.

hehehe
It's impossible for loji , she swore not to love again or get married
but for me I don't know:roll:

And I hope that you find the lady of your dreams quickly and live together happily ever after

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back