International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you and Shal stay longer to play with Amigo????? I am sad that we don't spend as much time together as we used to!

Most of the members don't realize that you, Shal, Bea, SUDH, Sim, and I were among the first 'regulars' to frequent the International Cafe'! Look how much we have expanded since page 1! :)

Main akala hi chala tha janib-e-manzil magar,
Log saath aatay gay aur karwan banta gaya!

Roughly translated it means:

I, alone, moved to achieve my goal, but,
with people joining me, now we're a caravan.

(I am not too good at translation):)

Why can't you and Shal stay longer to play with Amigo????? I am sad that we don't spend as much time together as we used to!

Most of the members don't realize that you, Shal, Bea, SUDH, Sim, and I were among the first 'regulars' to frequent the International Cafe'! Look how much we have expanded since page 1! :)

OMG...............it happened again!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am not even mentioned and I was here even before Sud and simo....so sad...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is terrible!!!:oops::-|:-|

More than 50 answers and here I am, missing all the fun!!!:silly:

One just can't take a Sunday off!!!:snipersm:

Well, I am a girl, too, jejeje, please note the "girl" part!!

Love from freezing Spain!

Happy Thursday to everyone !!!!!!! :-D

May I have my favourite coffee ? don't forget the 'coco' ;-)

How you have celebrated?
I visited temple. Did Namaskaras to elders, ate Til-Gud(yellu-bella) and joined the Kite flying team.;-):-D

I am not even mentioned and I was here even before Sud and simo....so sad...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
She forgot me again!:oops:
Why is she avoiding me? Has anyone else has come into her life? I feel like dying!:-(

Main akala hi chala tha janib-e-manzil magar,
Log saath aatay gay aur karwan banta gaya!

Roughly translated it means:

I, alone, moved to achieve my goal, but,
with people joining me, now we're a caravan.
What a wonderful thought, Nain! i like it!!!!! :up:

Please accept my apologies, dear Heidi! You, indeed, will always remain as a charter member of the International Cafe'!!! ;-)

She forgot me again!:oops:
Why is she avoiding me? Has anyone else has come into her life? I feel like dying!:-(

Take it easy, SUDH! Just be thankful that Heidi didn't come in to kick your little butt!!! :lol:

Hey guys!
Tomorrow's going to be a really busy day!
I shall find our school principal and ask her how much money the school will give to us, the newspaper;
I shall go to our printer (a person, not a machine) and ask him how long will the printing take (and how much it's going to cost);
I shall finish the layout of the very journal.

All this between 9:40 am and 20/21 pm.
I think it's going to be quite stressing...

Bye,
S.

Hey guys!
Tomorrow's going to be a really busy day!
I shall find our school principal and ask her how much money the school will give to us, the newspaper;
I shall go to our printer (a person, not a machine) and ask him how long will the printing take (and how much it's going to cost);
I shall finish the layout of the very journal.

All this between 9:40 am and 20/21 pm.
I think it's going to be quite stressing...

Bye,
S.

I'm always saying that you are our busy guy Sim
your day seems too stressing but, you can do it ;-)

Good luck and we hope to see you soon :-D

bye

bye

Sorry to (maybe) correct you, be real, but shouldn't your sentence be "I always say that"?
Neither I'm sure nor I want to correct you, yet I need to know...

Sorry to (maybe) correct you, be real, but shouldn't your sentence be "I always say that"?

well, I wrote (saying) cuz I added (am) to (I) but you made me think about if it's correct or not :roll: .. I think we should wait for a teacher or a native peaker to say his\her opinion ..

I'm almost sure that you can't use present continous with always...
I think it can only be:
I always say or
I've always said

But let's wait a native/teacher

I think it can only be:
I always say or
I've always said

I guess you're right !!
thanks ;-)

I guess you're right !!
thanks ;-)
No, he is not Right. He is Simosito!
Mr Right will come and marry you Be Real, when you finish your studies and earn yourself a Gold medal from the University.

Last edited:
No, he is not Right. He is Simosiot!
Mr Right will come and marry you Be Real, when you finish your studies and earn yourself a Gold medal from the University.
Who is this lad called Simosiot? Is he a new member of the fraternity? :shock:

'Mr. Right' better be 'Mr. Perfect' before we let Kekekeke hook up with him! :up: We'll have to interview all applicants for the position of Kekekeke's love interest! ;-) Only the best need apply! :cool:

bye

I think it can only be:
I always say or
I've always said

Sim, take the compliment from Kekekeke and say 'thank you'! :up: It's the kind thought that counts! ;-)

Hello Rasna, how are mango shakes?

Hello Rasna, how are mango shakes?

In our office, we remove the mango pulp and preserve it in aseptic bags. We do have mango juice whenever we feel like.
Ummmm. very tasty

In our office, we remove the mango pulp and preserve it in aseptic bags. We do have mango juice whenever we feel like.
Ummmm. very tasty
Is it an office or a juice center?
By the way, Mango shakes are better than Arab Sheikhs, but not as good as Abhishek(Bachchan)!

Is it an office or a juice center?
By the way, Mango shakes are better than Arab Sheikhs, but not as good as Abhishek(Bachchan)!

Good one Sudhkamp. Very good IQ.
Its true because ours is fruit & vegetable office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back