International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, mates and teacher!

I have got a question for you guys.

Will our nose hole get larger whenever we put our finger into it?
I mean, whenever we feel uncomfortable inside our nose(dirts), we always use our finger to clean or take the dirts, hence will the hole gets bigger everytime we act?

It's not a joking question.

Thanks!

Hi, mates and teacher!

I mean, whenever we feel uncomfortable inside our nose(dirts), we always use our finger to clean or take the dirts, hence will the hole gets bigger everytime we act?

It's not a joking question.

Thanks!
Casual cleaning won't, but repeated behaviour would sure!

I think I must sure share this with you all.
Yesternight my brother suffered a heart attack. When we took him to hospital, he was declared brought dead. When we were bringing his body back, on returning home, I learnt that my sister-in-law(brother's wife) also suffered cardiac arrest. She was taken to Hospital by our neighbours. Within minutes, we recieved information, that she had also left this world.
My brother and my sister-in-law liked each other very much. They also departed this world at the same time. May God rest their souls in peace.
And also, my brother's daughter, who is just 16 years old, showed tremendous courage and though she has become orphan, she faced the situation bravely and solaced my mother, who is too old to beat this shock.
Please pray for us all.
It is very rare that a couple departs this world at the same time. A strage and bitter rarity.

Yesternight my brother suffered a heart attack. When we took him to hospital, he was declared brought dead. When we were bringing his body back, on returning home, I learnt that my sister-in-law(brother's wife) also suffered cardiac arrest. She was taken to Hospital by our neighbours. Within minutes, we recieved information, that she had also left this world.
My brother and my sister-in-law liked each other very much. They also departed this world at the same time. May God rest their souls in peace.
And also, my brother's daughter, who is just 16 years old, showed tremendous courage and though she has become orphan, she faced the situation bravely and solaced my mother, who is too old to beat this shock.
Please pray for us all.
It is very rare that a couple departs this world at the same time. A strage and bitter rarity.

Dear SUD,
I'm sorry for what happened to your brother and his wife. It's for sure a very hard time for you and your family. We are your friends and we're here to suppert you and be sure that I'll have you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.Take care of your niece I think she's the most person who needs care and support right now. May God help you and your family to get through this ..

Hi, mates and teacher!

I mean, whenever we feel uncomfortable inside our nose(dirts), we always use our finger to clean or take the dirts, hence will the hole get bigger everytime we act?
No. Cartilage is quite flexible and always "bounces" back.
:)

(SUD, I am sorry for your loss. I don't know how I would handle such a thing.)
:-(

Dear Sudh,
My sincere condoance
My Allah bless them and grant you, their daughter and the whole family patience .
Really I feel sad to hear the news, but this is life.We have to bestrong.
We are all with you Dearest Sudh .
I know it's painful, I lost my brother too, but Allah will grant you strenghth .After a period you will not forget but the hurt will be less painful

Please pray for us all.

Dear Sudh
I don't what We can say in this situation, I'm really sorry for what happened in your family , may ALLAH bless u all. How wonderful to know that's your brother's daughter is brave like this , thier souls refused to be seperated. Be strong , we pray for you ... Take care of yourselves

Dear Sudh

In a situation like this I always am at a loss of words.

I hope and pray God gives you all strength to cope with this tragedy.

Dearest SUDH,

May you find comfort in the expressions of love and support you are receiving from the members of your online family! We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Amigo

Everybody thanks! I am at loss of words to all my friends feelings and support.

SUDH, how are you holding up, my friend? You remain in our thoughts and prayers! If there is anything we can do to help you during this period of grief, do not hesitate to ask! We are here for you!

Amigo

I am always greatful to you all online friends and amigos you are the vanguard.
At home I have to pacify my mother, who lost her son and daughter in law and also keep my another elder brother in good spirit. We are all staying together. Today I went for "Asthi visarjan"(the remaing bones after the funeral are taken to a river) and when I returned to my brother's home, then I felt what I also had lost. But then I have to see my niece who is just 16 years, and my old mother who is heart patient. So, I keep on joking and try to keep the mood light. So many telephone calls and whole day wel-wishers are visiting all the day.
For whole night, when the bodies were brought, all neigbours stayed with us and supported us. My brother's apartment was full of people and funeral was so crowded. The local TV and Newspapers also covered the news and said the couple loved each other so much, that they departed this world together.
I am trying to sort out how we shall look after his young daughter. Hope we would be able to bring her up as per her parent's wishes, without letting her miss her parents.
Hope God would help us.

Hi,guys
Did any one miss the pyramids girl:-D ?

How are you all ?
i missd you br ;How are you girl?

And SUDH, amigoo
Rania and all of you I missd you a lot

At home I have to pacify my mother, who lost her son and daughter in law and also keep my another elder brother in good spirit. We are all staying together. Today I went for "Asthi visarjan"(the remaing bones after the funeral are taken to a river) and when I returned to my brother's home, then I felt what I also had lost. But then I have to see my niece who is just 16 years, and my old mother who is heart patient. So, I keep on joking and try to keep the mood light. So many telephone calls and whole day wel-wishers are visiting all the day.
For whole night, when the bodies were brought, all neigbours stayed with us and supported us. My brother's apartment was full of people and funeral was so crowded. The local TV and Newspapers also covered the news and said the couple loved each other so much, that they departed this world together.
I am trying to sort out how we shall look after his young daughter. Hope we would be able to bring her up as per her parent's wishes, without letting her miss her parents.
Hope God would help us.

I find it very brave of you to talk about what is happeneing with you SUD, and as Amigo said, if there is anything we can do to help you, we are here for you ! and my friend, I know you can bring peace to your niece's soul and your mother's heart with your wonderful ability to talk to people, God bless you and your family .. we'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

Hope God would help us.

:-:)-:)-:)-(
The sudden demise of your brother & sister-inlaw has shocked us all. We would like to share the grief with you and your family members and also pray for their soul to rest in eternal peace. Our condolences go to the bereaved family and we pray to give the courage and fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

Hope God would help us.

This is really very sad to read such a bad news about sudden loses of your brother and sister-in-law today morning. May the departed souls rest in peace and May God give patience to the bereaved family to bear this great loss! I would like to express my sincere condolences and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time. I can understand this is very difficult time for all of you as it was so unexpected.

Please pass my deepest sympathies on to your mother, niece and rest of family members.

Regards,
Shanz

Hi Loji, I miss you too girl ! how are your exams ??
hope to see you soon .. with all my best wishes for you and Nora in your exams ..

Thanks dear .
I'm doing great
I'll finish sooon

oh,I miss you and the IC:-D

Hope God would help us.

SUDH ,we all here for you
you are strong and capable of doing the impossible

when you need any thing you will find us besides you

be sure ,

I know there is no words can describe your lost
but I know you'll get over it
and you'll bring peace to your mother and joy
but it will take some time
be patient

your L.F
loji

It's really terrible to hear this, SUDH.
I just can't find the words.

May they rest in peace.
I will pray for both of them to-night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back