International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sim and all other students of English like lojina, shanz, be real, Rasna, and all my regular friends. You people are mature beyond your age!
I am glad to have such friends in the cyber world.
All of us are at the moment observing the religious customs and rites, which are designed more to sooth the bereaved families. Many relatives have arrived in this tough time.
I am thinking more for my niece and her financial security.
Thanks everyone for the support you have provided me with your posts and wishes.

That was the least I could do and say, SUDH

Nice to see you here SUD !!
as Sim said, this is the least we could do.

And if you need any thing
just let us know

As br and sim it's the least we can do

May god help you my friend

I think I must sure share this with you all.
Yesternight my brother suffered a heart attack. When we took him to hospital, he was declared brought dead. When we were bringing his body back, on returning home, I learnt that my sister-in-law(brother's wife) also suffered cardiac arrest. She was taken to Hospital by our neighbours. Within minutes, we recieved information, that she had also left this world.
My brother and my sister-in-law liked each other very much. They also departed this world at the same time. May God rest their souls in peace.
And also, my brother's daughter, who is just 16 years old, showed tremendous courage and though she has become orphan, she faced the situation bravely and solaced my mother, who is too old to beat this shock.
Please pray for us all.
It is very rare that a couple departs this world at the same time. A strage and bitter rarity.

Ooh my dear, I'm so sorry for these sad news. It's really sad when you lose someone, and you can't meet them anymore. But say to your brother's daughter that she should resist the pain, And tell her that some people in this world have lost all of their families and they have no one to stay with them.:cry::cry:

I'm so sorry.

Today we celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States of America! May he have a long and successful term in office! :)

Hooray, DT has returned!!! Isn't it time for a bellydance?????? :)

Today we celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States of America! May he have a long and successful term in office! :)

sure ,he will be the best

Good morning every one
It's 10:30 am In Egypt

Wish you all a good and peaceful day:-D

Thank you, Loji!

I hope you have a wonderful day in Egypt! :)

Please pray for us all.
It is very rare that a couple departs this world at the same time. A strage and bitter rarity.

Dear Sudh,
I can only condole with you... don't know what else to say!! Please do let me know if you need any assistance or help on my behalf...Take care...

Yesternight my brother suffered a heart attack. When we took him to hospital, he was declared brought dead. When we were bringing his body back, on returning home, I learnt that my sister-in-law(brother's wife) also suffered cardiac arrest. She was taken to Hospital by our neighbours. Within minutes, we recieved information, that she had also left this world.
My brother and my sister-in-law liked each other very much. They also departed this world at the same time. May God rest their souls in peace.
And also, my brother's daughter, who is just 16 years old, showed tremendous courage and though she has become orphan, she faced the situation bravely and solaced my mother, who is too old to beat this shock.
Please pray for us all.

OMG...I only just saw dear Sud!:cry:

I would like to add my condolences to all of your friends' here on this friendly forum. I consider you one of my best friends here and I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sad such a happy couple had to leave this world so soon. I am sure you are proud of your niece to face this blow so bravely.

I am sorry and please accept my apologies for being so late.:oops::oops:

It is obvious that Obama is a Hero. He wrote history by becoming the first African American to become the president of America. He is well educated young and focussed. He appears to be strong and sincere and will do a lot for his country and for the world at large.

I alongwith my fellow Indians wish him well in his presidency.

Please pray for us all.

Hello everybody!

Though some time passed from that disastrous incident, but I can barely take a laugh after what deeply I digged from your thoughts at that time, Sudh!

It pains us all if someone is in pain of missing the relatives or sad stuff like that in this forum! This is a cosmopolitan family whose pain or happiness pertains to all of its members, so no worry is to be there about it, if we got wind of your feelings and notions being whether bad or good!

My deep condolence on you being a little more lonely than ever in your land, and my 'happy to you' for having us besides you forever! ;-)

I'm not good at sympathizing with someone in particular when a creature shuffles the mortal coil! But I like to share my feelings about you as well when in such events that hope to have all them away for good!

I also congratulate the inauguration of the 44th President of the USA, Sir Barack Obama!

I see lots of potential in this guy that will surely help the world's people out much than ever!

Cheers,
P

P, it is wonderful to see you, again! How are things progressing with your book?

A

P, it is wonderful to see you, again! How are things progressing with your book?

A

Things are not that good I was expecting them...! It is the financial problem again messing with me a lot!

But it will be resolved soon!

Hopping for tomorrow is what I've fallen into habit of it!

How are you doing, man?

P

Hi Proof !! how have you been ?? :)

Hi everyone !!

Happy Thursday to all :-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kekekeke!!!!!! How are you doing today????? I'm sooooo happy to see you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back