International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, dear Be, you caught a cold, I'm sorry to hear that! take care, you'll be ok soon! May I serve you something instead of an ice cream?

Don't worry dear !! I'm fine just a light cough .. that's all .. I hope it won't get worse :-? .. and you can get us anything you like so we can enjoy it together ;-) .. Like coffee .. you like coffee :) .. and thanks for your care dear :oops:

coffee_morning.jpg

Your wishes are an order, sit next to me and let's enjoy this wonderful cup of coffee. :cool::up:

Thanks dear .. Did you get that motorcycle you wish to have ??

Sorry to hear that our Be is sick!
Get well soon Dear
May Allah recover you Be!

Amigo promised us but, a big BUT....he disappeared.

Hi Dear Be!
I am 555

How were your exams?

My exams are going fine thanks !!
I'll finish in 2 weeks ..!!!!

have a coffee with us dear ;-)

Dear Be, this is a beautiful afternoon in CR, would you like to go for a walk with me after we finish our cup of coffee?

Come on Be accept Wily's invitation!!

Here in Germany it is 5 Celsius degree under zero.
I am now at my home with two firing candles and seeing be and wily walking in CR.

I am sitting next to My Hanky looking to Be and Wily

Before I leave with dear Be, tell me, guys, what are you planning for the New Year's party?

Before I leave with dear Be, tell me, guys, what are you planning for the New Year's party?
I am inviting amigos, beascarpetta, Gayanah, Anglika, Ouisch, Wil_Ibanez, Moonz, Shalstudent, Simosito, Proof.beh, Isabella(M.S.E.), Be Real, Hanky and Nor, Raymott, Tdol and all my friends in the forums to India for the new year Eve bash. Hope everyone who reads this post would also join(though I might have omitted some names like Roseline etc.)Wil are you making it sure to come to India? Please bring in your Air Guitar for the Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back