International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is BOXING DAY!
What are your plans?

To box :silly:

to get rid of all the boxes:-D

How many had you preserved, Bea?
Welcome back to forums, we missed you a lot. A Merry Christmas to you!

I don't remember if I told you my 'Happy holidays' or stuff, but

A very Hot Merry Christmas to all of you, benevolent
members of the UsingEnglish.com society, in the last cold nights of 2008
!

Detective P,
2009 :)-D)

Be ready: I almost finished writing the interview...
Sim, you are always there with a completion report. Wish you all the best for your project.:up:

There you go!

Hey man, I'm ready to jot down coming ideas to my mind as soon as I see your questions on!

P
Welcome back P, how is your white Camel? Are you going to exchange it for a blue camel in 2009?

Here is Santa Claus from Puri made with Sand(not ice) and it is 25 feet tall. Sudarshan Pattanaik is the artist and it rests on the Golden beach of Puri at Orissa.

Attachments

• SantaClausSudarsanPuriGolden.jpg
    SantaClausSudarsanPuriGolden.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Here is Santa Claus from Puri made with Sand(not ice) and it is 25 feet tall. Sudarshan Pattanaik is the artist and it rests on the Golden beach of Puri at Orissa.

Wow! Very amazing! :-D

I sold him to Pharaoh during my trip to Egypt! I'm going to buy a sumptuous orangutan in 2009! :up:

P
But that Orangutan you are going to present it to Amigos on his birthday bash. Then what would you use as your vehicle in the Arab deserts?
And what happend to your Goat, which used to teach you Arabic and used to speak Behhhhhhhhhhhhh?

But that Orangutan you are going to present it to Amigos on his birthday bash. Then what would you use as your vehicle in the Arab deserts?
And what happend to your Goat, which used to teach you Arabic and used to speak Behhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I'm gonna buy a superspeedy roadrunner exactly in the way of the one we used to get charged up when seeing her extraordinarily incredible speed (=< c!!) in The Roadrunner.

Besides, Amigo deserves better gifts, if including animals, it should be a costly ostrich (V 2009) with a lot of spongy wings!:-D

I bumped off the snobby goat since he was out-of-date in his phrases and talks!

P

I'm gonna buy a superspeedy roadrunner exactly in the way of the one we used to get charged up when seeing her extraordinarily incredible speed (=< c!!) in The Roadrunner.

Besides, Amigo deserves better gifts, if including animals, it should be a costly ostrich (V 2009) with a lot of spongy wings!:-D

I bumped off the snobby goat since he was out-of-date in his phrases and talks!

P
And what happened to your Polar bear? And now how do you fly in the nights stealthily?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

Wish you all the best!

:up: :up: :up:

Hello, everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful time, sunny Saturday morning in the valley, it's carnaval day in San José!!
Let's have Ice Cream for the celebrations.

ice-cream-ck-226466-l.jpg

Enjoy :cool::up:

Congrats to NORINET for her new mark: 2000 posts! :shock::up:

Thanks for all your wonderful post and for being an excellent buddy. :-D:up:
Keep the good work!

Blessings,
Wily

Hello, everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful time, sunny Saturday morning in the valley, it's carnaval day in San José!!
Let's have Ice Cream for the celebrations.

ice-cream-ck-226466-l.jpg

Enjoy :cool::up:

Yummyyyyyy !!!! .. Wily are you trying to kill me ?? I want that ice-cream but it will increase the cough I have :-? .. but I'll have it anyway :lol::up: .. thanks dear ..

Congrats to NORINET for her new mark: 2000 posts! :shock::up:

Congratulations Nor !! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back