International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooooooo, BR!!!! I LOVE Dunkin Donuts, too!!!!!! Nice photo! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you !! Isn't it the best cookies ever ?? when we went to buy that box we told the woman " 25 cooky" and she was shocked and said :" you mean 25 piece?" .. kekekeke .. yes!! .. :lol:

coffeecup.jpg

Let's have a cup of coffee, guys, in this beautiful Costa Rican afternoon, I want Be to sit near me :oops:

Thanks Wily dear, make a space for me please I'll sit right next to you :oops:

mmmm :roll: ... Santa should be a man of-course ..

mmmmm .. he should be a guitarist ... :roll:

his name should begin with W like "Wil_Ibanez" for example ... kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke :lol:

I'll bribe on every female members to vote for you, Wil. How about that?

That's just what I need, dear Supada! :cool::up:

Dear Be, I'll refill your cup everytime you want me too. :-D:up:

Be, can you please vote for Wil?

I'll give you a piece of pumpkin cookie. Deal?

I've already voted for wily .. No need for cookies :up: ...

as a second thought .. give me the cookie .. :)

good night dear supada I have to leave now ..

see you later,
BR

O.K., Wil is contesting to become the Santa and amigos is contesting for the best teacher in the forums.

Be real is contesting for the best student in the forums.

Supada is contesting for the best film journalist's Academy awards(Oscar).

HEIDITA is contesting for the best marksperson in the forums.

Proof is contesting for the best scientist in the forums.

Simosito is contesting for the best Latin grammarian in the Roman empire.

Now who is left? O.K. Tdol is contesting for the best Khmer student's award!

Gayanah is contesting for the best learned mother in the forums.

Last edited:
I've already voted for wily .. No need for cookies :up: ...

as a second thought .. give me the cookie .. :)

Be, what are you going to do if Sudh and other elves want your vote? :lol:

O.K., will is contesting to become the Santa and amigos is contesting for the best teacher in the forums. Be real is contesting for the best student in the forums. Supada is contesting for the best film journalist's Academy awards(Oscar). HEIDITA is contesting for the best marksperson in the forums. Proof is contesting for the best scientist in the forums. Simosito is contesting for the best Latin grammarian in the Roman empire.
Now who is left? O.K. Tdol is contesting for the best Khmer student's award!

There is one left. It's you, Sudh.:lol:

SUDH is competing for the "Mahatma Gandhi World Peace Award"! :)

SUDH is competing for the "Mahatma Gandhi World Peace Award"! :)
Amigos if you deem SUDH fit to be even nominated for such an award, then it would be an honour worth hundred lives!

I would nominate amigos4 to represent the UsingEnglish.com in the United Nations Organization, since we are world citizens and have no representation as such in the U.N.O.

Do all in the forums agree??????????????/

Be, what are you going to do if Sudh and other elves want your vote? :lol:
No way supada, Wily has already got my vote ;-):up: and I'm not ganna change my mind :cool:

Amigos if you deem SUDH fit to be even nominated for such an award, then it would be an honour worth hundred lives!

I would nominate amigos4 to represent the UsingEnglish.com in the United Nations Organization, since we are world citizens and have no representation as such in the U.N.O.

Hi SUD,

We miss you :-( ..
and I agree :up:

Amigo will attend the next meeting of the UN and plead for world recognition of the International Cafe' as an institution for the promotion of international harmony!

Wish me good luck!

Good luck Amigo .. You'll do great!! :up:

What about some coffee 'in a cup' ?

Hello world!

How are you, dear Be?? I'm grilling potatoes! Will share you some. They are really delicious.:lol:

Agreeeeeeeeeee!!

Amigo will attend the next meeting of the UN and plead for world recognition of the International Cafe' as an institution for the promotion of international harmony!

Wish me good luck!
All the best amigos.

All for Amigo and amigo for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back