International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
One man...one vote...one common goal!!! P-E-A-C-E!

One man...one vote...one common goal!!! P-E-A-C-E!
Yes, give me that forward pass, I am going for that Go.......Go........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

hi ,guys how are u ?

How are you, dear Sudh? still 3 hours to go :-( if I'm lucky, anyway, I don't pay much attention to it, it would drive me nuts! :-?

How are you, dear Sudh? still 3 hours to go :-( if I'm lucky, anyway, I don't pay much attention to it, it would drive me nuts! :-?
O' I'm fine willllllllllllll. You better drive a car than nuts. Nuts are used for holding machines. Some nuts are good to eat too, like Cashew nut etc.
And make your payments by credit card, not need to pay that attention, it is a tension thing.
You said you are lucky, I though your real name was willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

O' I'm fine willllllllllllll. You better drive a car than nuts. Nuts are used for holding machines. Some nuts are good to eat too, like Cashew nut etc.
And make your payments by credit card, not need to pay that attention, it is a tension thing.
You said you are lucky, I though your real name was willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:loling:

Hi guys, how are you ??

SUD, you're so funny :lol: .. I really missed you ..

I have a class one hour later so I must go now but I wanted to say hi as long as I'm lucky to have some connection here .. the hostel connection is killing me :-? ..

bye,
BR

Hi guys, how are you ??

SUD, you're so funny :lol: .. I really missed you ..

I have a class one hour later so I must go now but I wanted to say hi as long as I'm lucky to have some connection here .. the hostel connection is killing me :-? ..

bye,
BR
Hi gals, the guys are doing just great!

And BR, I am not funny, I am just SUDH; FUNNY is on leave today!
And you also talk being LUCKY............. I thought you were BE REAL!
And just call the POLICE and get that HOSTEL CONNECTION arrested, who is trying to kill you.

Welcome back an hour later!

Hi again ... finally .. the connection liked me :lol: .. kekekekekekeke ..

SUD, I'm be real but I'm lucky to find you online too ;-)

How are you doing today ??
I should study math today :roll: but I'm not in a mood to that .. I'll see later ..

Hi again ... finally .. the connection liked me :lol: .. kekekekekekeke ..

SUD, I'm be real but I'm lucky to find you online too ;-)

How are you doing today ??
I should study math today :roll: but I'm not in a mood to that .. I'll see later ..

of cours he must like u cuz u're toooooooooo sweet:-D

i wish i can help u
but i don't like math:shock:

it's comfortable to be at home again

i returned from UK today
and i loged in immediately to know how are my friends???:-D

Hi Loji!
Hi Be!
Hi everybody here!

Hi, Nori how have you been?

Working in this beautiful Sunday morning? how about a fruit salad?

fruit-salad-ck-521253-l.jpg

Enjoy :cool::up:

Happy Sunday, everyone! Are you enjoying this beautiful day?

Happy Sunday ..!!

Hi loji .. Wellcome home !!! :-D .. you're so sweet too sis
Hi Nor, how are you ???

Thanks dear willy ;-)

Amigo is enjoying Sunday!!!! :)

Hi, dear Be, how are you? We're having a beautiful Sunday afternoon, thank God I'm leaving early today, yeah!!! :-D:up:

Hi Be, Wily and Ami!
I am 555
Really missed you.
Today was a nice sunny day!I worked this morning but I enkoyed thework too much.
How about our Wily?
How is yourwork?
And our Be?
What are doing in your exams?
And our Amigo?Ready to be our elf ?

Hi all!
I'm on vacation/holiday since 2 days ago.
I've just found out BBC's Languages section. I'm watching a kind of interactive drama about una periodista madrileña ( a journalist of Madrid ) who's the sister of a girl who invited me, an English guy, to her flat.
The guy I am is learning Spanish, as I'm -- of course -- doing. It's really funny, and a bit adventurous too.

¡Hasta luego!
(Bye!)

Last edited:
Hi Be, Wily and Ami!
I am 555
Really missed you.
Today was a nice sunny day!I worked this morning but I enkoyed thework too much.
How about our Wily?
How is yourwork?
And our Be?
What are doing in your exams?
And our Amigo?Ready to be our elf ?

Hi, Nori, thanks for asking, everything's fine so far, how have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back