International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
I'm on vacation/holiday since 2 days ago.
I've just found out BBC's Languages section. I'm watching a kind of interactive drama about una periodista madrileña ( a journalist of Madrid ) who's the sister of a girl who invited me, an English guy, to her flat.
The guy I am is learning Spanish, as I'm -- of course -- doing. It's really funny, and a bit adventurous too.

¡Hasta luego!
(Bye!)

That sounds interesting, dear Sim, I wish you success! :cool::up:

Hi, dear Be, how are you? We're having a beautiful Sunday afternoon, thank God I'm leaving early today, yeah!!! :-D:up:
hi Wily, I'm fine thanks , how are you ?

Hi Be, Wily and Ami!
I am 555
Really missed you.
Today was a nice sunny day!I worked this morning but I enkoyed thework too much.
How about our Wily?
How is yourwork?
And our Be?
What are doing in your exams?
And our Amigo?Ready to be our elf ?
Hi Nor, how are you ?? I miss your company these days ..:-(

Hi all!
I'm on vacation/holiday since 2 days ago.
I've just found out BBC's Languages section. I'm watching a kind of interactive drama about una periodista madrileña ( a journalist of Madrid ) who's the sister of a girl who invited me, an English guy, to her flat.
The guy I am is learning Spanish, as I'm -- of course -- doing. It's really funny, and a bit adventurous too.

¡Hasta luego!
(Bye!)

Hi Sim, how are you ?
Nice to see our busy guy having a vacation !!! enjoy it dear :-D

Happy Sunday, everyone! Are you enjoying this beautiful day?
Happy Monday amigos and all my friends in the forums!
Hope all of you meet success in your work this week and also do not forget it is Christmas this week. So, time to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

What happend at the UNO Amigos??

Were you able to get us the recognisation........can we sign Anglelina Jollie to be our brand ambassador now please.:)

Thank you SUD!

And thank you be real & Wil.

Everything's OK here in Italy.
And... guess what... I will post in 2 or 3 minutes the first article I wrote for our school newspaper, and I will post it translated!

Thank you SUD!

And thank you be real & Wil.

Everything's OK here in Italy.
And... guess what... I will post in 2 or 3 minutes the first article I wrote for our school newspaper, and I will post it translated!
Many congratulations Simosito! Atlast you have accomplished it!

I promised you and now I post it (it's inside the ~s). My first article on Il Tasso Parlante ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some of you probably remember 168, the small periodic that, during the acciavactian imperium*, used to be quite read.
Well, I don't, not for I've been on the books for one or two years, like a kind of robot saying with metallic voice: "Studere, studere"**, but just because, when I got here, our poor periodic was already dead.
We finally gave it life again: behind this few sheets of paper a big job -- started with a chaotic assembly that probably no one remembers -- is concealed.
I know what you're thinking, "who cares?", I'll tell you: this periodic, re-born from us, the students, is THE way to express our ideas freely whatever they are and, if you really can't be serious, there's also a fiddling*** section....
The best thing is that everyone can be part of it [the periodic] and everybody has the same chances to have his article published, were he the leader of Little Communists**** or one of the McCartney-is-dead sect.
All you have to do is write, write, write [an article] (also remember to send it to one of our email addresses).
If you don't want to, you can send us a photo or a drawing or you can intimidate your fellows with that beautiful flick knife you have and force them to read this periodic (OK, maybe it's better if you don't).
I wrote enough so, before I make you chuck this journal, I'll stop writing and wish you a good reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Acciavatti was our principal. He retired this year. I'm playing with the Latin history, using the word imperium, empire.
** Latin. In English "Study, study"
*** Original: cazzeggio, litteraly "f***ing around"
**** Playing with the title of Little Women

What do you think about it?
(Do please correct my errors)
Sorry for all those notes but they were necessary.

Gotta go,
see you.
SIM

I promised you and now I post it (it's inside the ~s). My first article on Il Tasso Parlante ever!

Some of you probably remember 168, the small periodic that, during the acciavactian imperium*, used to be quite read.
Well, I don't, not for I've been on the books for one or two years, like a kind of robot saying with metallic voice: "Studere, studere"**, but just because, when I got here, our poor periodic was already dead.
We finally gave it life again: behind this few sheets of paper a big job -- started with a chaotic assembly that probably no one remembers -- is concealed.
I know what you're thinking, "who cares?", I'll tell you: this periodic, re-born from us, the students, is THE way to express our ideas freely whatever they are and, if you really can't be serious, there's also a fiddling*** section....
The best thing is that everyone can be part of it [the periodic] and everybody has the same chances to have his article published, were he the leader of Little Communists**** or one of the McCartney-is-dead sect.
All you have to do is write, write, write [an article] (also remember to send it to one of our email addresses).
If you don't want to, you can send us a photo or a drawing or you can intimidate your fellows with that beautiful flick knife you have and force them to read this periodic (OK, maybe it's better if you don't).
I wrote enough so, before I make you chuck this journal, I'll stop writing and wish you a good reading.

* Acciavatti was our principal. He retired this year. I'm playing with the Latin history, using the word imperium, empire.
** Latin. In English "Study, study"
*** Original: cazzeggio, litteraly "f***ing around"
**** Playing with the title of Little Women

What do you think about it?
(Do please correct my errors)
Sorry for all those notes but they were necessary.

Gotta go,
see you.
SIM
That is good Sim, hope your readers would like it!

That is good Sim, hope your readers would like it!

Sim, I agree with Sudh! :up:

By the way, guys, you don't want to show your elf costumes? I have some to show you but those glow in the dark!:lol:

Xmas08-00040.jpg

well, it seems like nobody want to have a coffee with me :-( .. I'll go have it with my friend "someone" !!

see you later, ;-)
BR

well, it seems like nobody want to have a coffee with me :-( .. I'll go have it with my friend "someone" !!

see you later, ;-)
BR

Ooops! I'm too late. Be left me alone here with elf costumes.

I've been on and off lately imitating my neighbor, AmigoOoooOo! :-D

In my next life I want to return as Simosito! The guy is ALWAYS on vacation!!!!! :)

and surrounded by girls.
:):):):shock::):):)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

P, is here having a good time !!!!

The detective is here .. did Wily tell you about our visit to your land dear P ?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

P, is here having a good time !!!!

The detective is here .. did Wily tell you about our visit to your land dear P ?

No I haven't been aware of it yet! When did he set his foot in my land of the World without knocking at my door? :-D

Detective won't forgive anyone if you don't tell me about your trip when visitng! :-D

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back