International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi wily i'm fine
your music is tooo wonderful i liked it
congratulations:-D

Thank you all for your support...umm, no, I'm not intending to play in the moon...I will go visit there with Be for vacation :oops::up: anyway, I promise I will get you VIP and backstage passes!! :cool::up:

TO THE MOON!!!! .. Wily, don't forget to bring your guitar ;-)

Sure Loji ...

I miss you sis , how are you ?
i miss u alot ,how is ur exams,dear
for me
i'm very happy i had an exam and i got an A (i can't belive it untill now)
it was very important to me
but there is something i don't like
my classmates are cold in dealing with each other ,and ofcours with me becouse i'm muslima and mothajiba but i managed to have friends there
i'll bake to egypt on sunday:-D

I miss Sudh, Amigo, Nor, Hanky, Gayanah...

Where are you guys???

Amigo, Sudh and Hanky are with the tailors, you know, they need their elves customes done! Gayanah and Nori...umm, they are supposed to be here soon, they're part of the jury!

I miss Sudh, Amigo, Nor, Hanky, Gayanah...

Where are you guys???

i miss them tooo
i didn't see them for awhile
i hope ther're doing well;-)

Amigo, Sudh and Hanky are with the tailors, you know, they need their elves customes! Gayanah and Nori...umm, they are supposed to be here soon, they're part of the jury!

Wil, how about you?? Did you manage to get your elf costume ready yet?

Yes! I already did! I still haven't seen Amigo with his Santa custome! ...but Amigo says he's just the head elf, I think he should be Santa this year, what do you think?

I would say I wanted to see you as Santa Wily, but you're too skinny to be Santa :lol: .. kekekeke ..

and loji .. CONGRATULATIONS !!! that's really great .. I'm dong fine with my exams , thanks you ..

No, I wouldn't be a good Santa, that's a role for AmigoOoOoOoO, I will be another elf :-D

it's 9;30 pm now i london (i think)
and in egypt it's 12 am
i'm totally confused i don't know what the time is any more:shock:

does any one know?????

Yes! I already did! I still haven't seen Amigo with his Santa custome! ...but Amigo says he's just the head elf, I think he should be Santa this year, what do you think?

I guess so. Now the head elf is working, maybe.

I would say I wanted to see you as Santa Wily, but you're too skinny to be Santa :lol: .. kekekeke ..

I want to see you playing 'Ding Dong Xmas' for us at that time, Wil. Make it rock!

Wily is Santa's favorite elf!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Amigo0o0o is here !!! :shock: :shock:

Supada .. run !!! hide the cookies ..

it's 9;30 pm now i london (i think)
and in egypt it's 12 am
i'm totally confused i don't know what the time is any more:shock:

does any one know?????

Take it easy with with a cup of hot chocolate. :up:

In London, it's 9.48 PM, Thursday night. It's the same one as in Egypt but 2 hours behind, right? :lol:

Wily is Santa's favorite elf!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh.. Be, run faster!!

Amigo, how could you be the head elf?? Tell us the reason, please. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back