International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got a nice place there, dear Be.

yeah , I guess .. but I can't post the other pictures because if anyone saw them online and told the administration .. I'll get a red card :shock: ... kekeke

you can take some of these too ;-) but don't touch our collection of " kinder eggs toys " .. kekekeke :lol:

1265494a9ec1a239a.jpg

BTW, in the first picture I was playing your recording on my mobile, Wily ;-):up:

You can have all the candy dear ... ;-) .. Which is your favourite? I'll see if I have some ..:)

Oh, then we have something in common here .. I Lo0o0o0oo0ove chocolate :-D ..

Hello everybody! Hello world!

How are everyone today! I was just up at noon!! :shock:

Hello, everyone, how is it going? Today I'm very excited, I just started my solo project and my first recording is already in the web, you may check my first tune "Forces Of Life", it is a heavy rocker, I played all guitars and the bass guitar, the drums were added by some program, so, I hope you like it and post your comments. The page is still not finished but the music is the important thing here. Enjoy :cool::up:

MySpace.com - Wil Ibanez - CR - www.myspace.com/wilibanez

Sounds nice, Wil. Should I call you 'Wil Vai' or 'Wil Johnson' instead of Wil Ibanez? ;-) You played all the instruments or with your band?

I'm fine today, my IT teacher liked theproject draft and said that there is no need to do any corrections and it's just perfect ... YEAH !!!! :-D:up: and

I'M HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

I'm happy for you, Be. Can I share chocolate chip cookies with you guys? :cry:

Hi Su!
How are you?

Hi Nor!

Good. Hope you're doing good today as well!

P.S. Let's grab some chocolates from Be while she's away!

Yes, I can see that!, I can't live without my daily chocolate bar! :p

That;s great , at least I know that I'm not the only chcolate addict here :lol:

I'm happy for you, Be. Can I share chocolate chip cookies with you guys? :cry:

Hi supada, how are you ... thanks dear , you're so sweet.. And everyone can have cookies else Amigo of-course coz he keep hiding his cookies :)

Hi Nor!

Good. Hope you're doing good today as well!

P.S. Let's grab some chocolates from Be while she's away!

Oh, caught you two ... kekekeke ... kidding .. you take whatever you want dear ;-)

Hello, Supada, thanks for your support! :-D:up: yes, I recorded all the guitars, the drums were added by my "producer" :lol: with some program, it was very cool. :cool::up:

By the way, I also love to drink a cup of coffee with a chocolate bar, yummiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

I'll make you the best coffe ever Wily, to keep you awake and ONLINE :up:

MuskokaMocha_Created2.jpg

enjoy dear ..;-)

i'm back agian
how are u???

br , can i take some chocolates tooo:-D

You did great job, Wil! I wish I could play professionally like you. :-D

Hi, Lojina, how have you been? of course, you may take some (I'm sure Be won't have a problem with it) thanks for the coffee, dear, it looks fantastic! :-D:up:

Wil, if you have first gig in the moon, let everyone know as well.

We will certainly go for the front row!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back